The Weeknd Thread ( "The Dawn FM" OUT NOW)

Favorite Weeknd Project?

• House of Balloons

Votes: 38 42.2%
  • Thursday

Votes: 5 5.6%
  • Echoes of Silence

Votes: 4 4.4%
  • Kiss Land

Votes: 18 20.0%
  • Beauty Behind The Madness

Votes: 5 5.6%
  • Starboy

Votes: 6 6.7%
  • My Dear Melancholy

Votes: 7 7.8%
  • After Hours

Votes: 7 7.8%

• Total voters
I'm holding my breath.

I ****** with Earned it, but it lost its luster pretty quick for me. Hoping for the best with Where You Belong.

pimp.gif

"I lay my head on a thousand beds

Its been a test to see how far a man

Can go without himself

I think I lost the piece that held it all in place

Now my madness is the only love I let myself embrace

I could've stayed

But I chose the life.."

Adaptation is on repeat.
smokin.gif
nthat.gif
pimp.gif

His verse just lets you know he's about to be out here skating on everything!

"Went from hipsters to these models and singers....."

"If you ever talk about me when im not around your girl will probably tell me when I put in in her mouth"

"Hair be growing like sayian"

Son!

Would've definitely been better as a Weeknd only version, but the young god delivered yet again.

I'll be that guy.... I didn't like that song at all. Abel did his thang, per usual but even if it were just him, still wouldn't enjoy.

Instadelete/10

And KOTF does suck, man. Maybe I'm just not that big a fan of him rapping. *shrug* Still my favorite artist though :pimp:

Shots at Big Sean?
"Went from hipsters now it's models and these singers....."

SON!

When I heard that line this was me: 

I knew he smashed, I just knew it 
laugh.gif

I called that **** in this thread too after their SNL performance & this pic surfaced:

^ That there is the look of a man who just took a L.

Last edited:
Don't get me wrong, any new material is appreciated. He has killed every remix he's hopped on. He kills pretty much everything he puts out

I would just like to hear album material now, original pieces. No remixes, no songs for soundtracks, no features. I'm ready for his next move

Agreed, I think I'm just hyped because it's new music from him. Really want some original ****. 

Young Gawd got my girl Ariana 
indifferent.gif

Last edited:
Don't get me wrong, any new material is appreciated. He has killed every remix he's hopped on. He kills pretty much everything he puts out

I would just like to hear album material now, original pieces. No remixes, no songs for soundtracks, no features. I'm ready for his next move

All of this. :smh:

Y'all really think Weeknd smashed Ariana off of that line and that pic
laugh.gif
?
Come on fam, let us get these jokes off 
mean.gif
laugh.gif

I actually appreciate that his album is taking "so long" to release.

Makes me feel that when artists take a long time between albums that they are perfecting it & making quality music.

Not just a bunch of rubbish. 

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom