The Weeknd Thread ( "The Dawn FM" OUT NOW)

Favorite Weeknd Project?

• House of Balloons

Votes: 38 41.8%
  • Thursday

Votes: 5 5.5%
  • Echoes of Silence

Votes: 4 4.4%
  • Kiss Land

Votes: 19 20.9%
  • Beauty Behind The Madness

Votes: 5 5.5%
  • Starboy

Votes: 6 6.6%
  • My Dear Melancholy

Votes: 7 7.7%
  • After Hours

Votes: 7 7.7%

• Total voters
Minus the first 4 tracks and the Wanderlust Pharrell remix this is better than anything off Kiss Land. Not to downplay KL I love that album, but this track whew. It's sounding very not Kiss Land era of Abel.

Minus the first 4 tracks and the Wanderlust Pharrell remix this is better than anything off Kiss Land. Not to downplay KL I love that album, but this track whew. It's sounding very not Kiss Land era of Abel.
que? 

giving where you belong the proper listen right now

Last edited:

que? 

giving where you belong the proper listen right now
Those are the strongest songs on the album imo, but I don't like KL nearly as much as the trilogy, so I'm saying it's cool to hear something that in my own opinion is better sounding than a lot of his recent stuff.

Last edited:
Weeknd fans seem to have a strong hate for repetition
laugh.gif
Explain

Every single thing he's ever put out, I love. Lol

no love for kissland, pretty, odd look, tears in the rain????

i guess

so far im liking "where you belong"

guitar got me thinking about MJ's "bad" which then lead me to think about "DD" 
second half of Kiss Land is pure flames I definitely forgot about that. The other 3 aren't bad and I still listen to them when I play the album, but not my favorite tracks.

Explain

Every single thing he's ever put out, I love. Lol

Just talking generally. A lot of other people are saying the same thing about the "where you belong" part. People also freaked out when he ended KOTF with 'all of them swallow' repeated. I don't mind either of them.

The 50 shades songs both to me are very poorly produced. I do think Where You Belong is better then Earned it off first listen. He actually goes after some notes in this song.

Some of you dudes are for real smoking crack rocks man I swear. :lol:

Where You Belong sounded like that piff after one listen though need to hear it through a good SQ set up.

I skip

Lonely star
Life of the party
Heaven or las vegas

This is why Thursday is my least favorite

Back
Top Bottom