The Weeknd Thread ( "The Dawn FM" OUT NOW)

Favorite Weeknd Project?

• House of Balloons

Votes: 39 41.5%
  • Thursday

Votes: 6 6.4%
  • Echoes of Silence

Votes: 4 4.3%
  • Kiss Land

Votes: 20 21.3%
  • Beauty Behind The Madness

Votes: 5 5.3%
  • Starboy

Votes: 6 6.4%
  • My Dear Melancholy

Votes: 7 7.4%
  • After Hours

Votes: 7 7.4%

• Total voters
The only two tracks I'm bumping are The Hills and Girls Born in the 90s, simultaneously. I gave the other tracks like one or two spins. Truly, these are the only two tracks I need for now until Chapter 3 drops.

Possible artwork?

The hills in the whip, got damb, whewww.

ICFMF NEEDS to drop as a single, it would do sooo much damage.

Brehhs, The Hills man. Y'all already know.

Been sitting in the car for a good 20+ minutes just on repeat. Makes me wanna go get some stupid subs on my day off this week.

And then 90s :x

I got them touchin' on they body.

If these leaks are any indication, this might be the greatest collection of music I've ever heard.

To really appreciate these new tracks I'm gonna hafta get drunk soon and throw on the headphones and hit repeat a few dozen times.  

Yeah. I finally heard all 4 tracks:
1. I knew the hills was a classic as soon as he performed it at Coachella. My friends had a theory that Abel couldn't make radio-friendly music. If that theory wasnt erased by earned it(which might be my least favorite weeknd song so it's really ironic that that 1 was the 1 that really got real radio play), the hills definitely is.
2. In the 90s & in the night are cool. They not on the same level as the hills but they straight in they own way.
3. Icfmf sounds like something that gets played in express. It's cool but I don't think umma like it unless I'm bent.
4. I'm just happy son making music again. Hopefully this time he has a show in New Orleans because I'm not trying to fly cross country to San Francisco/Kuwait or wherever the hell his shows in the fall are gonna be at... But I will though. Trust me.

bruhs.. im trying not to play out The Hills but I just cant stop listening... got me wantin to hump everything in sight :smh:

Yeah. I finally heard all 4 tracks:
1. I knew the hills was a classic as soon as he performed it at Coachella. My friends had a theory that Abel couldn't make radio-friendly music. If that theory wasnt erased by earned it(which might be my least favorite weeknd song so it's really ironic that that 1 was the 1 that really got real radio play), the hills definitely is.
Huh?  If The Hills counts as "radio-friendly," has he heard Often?
bruhs.. im trying not to play out The Hills but I just cant stop listening... got me wantin to hump everything in sight
mean.gif
I've pretty much played it out, but there isn't anything else that I want to listen to
laugh.gif

Last edited:
I dont think ive touched the trilogy or KL since Hills and the others leaked :lol: Hills and Girls in the 90s man.

In the night got me in my apartment juat dancing I think it could be a summer smash for him.

Saw The Young Gawd live yesterday at Sweetlife Festival.

FOR SURE was one of the best if not THE BEST live performances I have ever been to.

So much energy... WAS INSANE. The women 
nerd.gif
. The music 
nerd.gif
. Abel be settin dudes up forreal. 

The Hills live 
sick.gif

To those who haven't seen him yet, you all HAVE to. Such a different experience

Stood 6 hours just to get front row and it was WELL worth it. Can only imagine what it's gonna be like when he goes back on a full tour 
nerd.gif

Just wanted to thank y'all for being here lol, because this is like the only place where dudes will understand the excitement. 

Will post pictures/vids shortly!

XO

Back
Top Bottom