The Weeknd Thread ( "The Dawn FM" OUT NOW)

Favorite Weeknd Project?

• House of Balloons

Votes: 38 42.2%
  • Thursday

Votes: 5 5.6%
  • Echoes of Silence

Votes: 4 4.4%
  • Kiss Land

Votes: 18 20.0%
  • Beauty Behind The Madness

Votes: 5 5.6%
  • Starboy

Votes: 6 6.7%
  • My Dear Melancholy

Votes: 7 7.8%
  • After Hours

Votes: 7 7.8%

• Total voters
DD is FLAMES

I would add Wanderlust and Belong to the World but they don't sound like MJ songs. They sound like MJ songs Weeknd was told to rework and remix and change the tempo so not really a MJ song lol

why? did you try and monetize them?

Nothing at all... Just said for copyright issues

DD is my ****... I remember playing it with my parents in the car when we were driving to NY from Florida... My mom goes "isn't this a Michael Jackson song, I like it" :lol: :smh:

I'd agree if Professional wasn't split into two. I'm not a fan of the "It's ideeeeeal" verse.

So I'd have to go with Real Life as a greater intro.
mean.gif

Professional, Town, Adaptation, Love in the Sky.....  
devil.gif
When I first heard Kiss Land couldn't keep Adaptation off repeat.

But when I finally  heard these songs in sequence.....

epdNPSm.gif

My newfound appreciation of EOS got me rearranging my rankings. That transition from XO to The Host gets me everytime. :x

Last edited:
Baby I'll give you my heart but you gotta let my homies hit first. And only after that will you realize my heart was never anything worth having in the first place.

:smh:

Last edited:
My newfound appreciation of EOS got me rearranging my rankings. That transition from XO to The Host gets me everytime. :x
You done f ed up when you tried ranking his projects as I always say lol. But yup my favorite transition of them all. Legendary

XO is so blatantly savage, and The Host reiterates the message in a more subtle way that makes it seem less appalling to any female listening. :smh:

That's from Seattle, but it's how he performed The Hills at Made in America too. Might be a "you had to be there" type thing, but it was amazing. The energy was wild.

Back
Top Bottom