The Weeknd Thread ( "The Dawn FM" OUT NOW)

Favorite Weeknd Project?

• House of Balloons

Votes: 38 42.2%
  • Thursday

Votes: 5 5.6%
  • Echoes of Silence

Votes: 4 4.4%
  • Kiss Land

Votes: 18 20.0%
  • Beauty Behind The Madness

Votes: 5 5.6%
  • Starboy

Votes: 6 6.7%
  • My Dear Melancholy

Votes: 7 7.8%
  • After Hours

Votes: 7 7.8%

• Total voters
Originally Posted by True Blues

Originally Posted by nkwu11

Originally Posted by 9thWonder23kid

I wish I could be at that show tonight
pimp.gif

No real complaints aabout the show tonight.
smokin.gif
Were you in Guelph, or are you going to London tonight?
Was in Guelph.

real life...

dudes is saying

thursday>hob

thursday is amazing but hob is insane...

side note....

went to a rave like two weeks ago... after the rave me 3 of my boys and two chicks chilled in our hotel, coming down (from e) and we started smoking

they were trying to play more house and electro music... i said naaa its to much i wanna chill... threw on the weekend, maaaaan everyone was vibing stoned and drugged up loving it...

super soothing.... calmed everyone down and the dro helped too... that day i made 5 people love the weeknd....
(and lets just say the @!$$#$ with us were in a rainy mood
grin.gif
)
also...

we realized a dope video for any of these is a electronic music festival aka rave... slowed down...

idk if it was the drugs or what but we all closed our eyes and replayed the night we had in slow motion, and everyone was like "wow thats amazing " "it would make a great video" etc etc....

Originally Posted by bee easyy

October 1st was the day Drake released his Headlines video. Other than that we wait....

Drake released the Headlines video on the 2nd.The 1st was The Weeknd's concert in Guelph.

Originally Posted by breezylocks

real life...

dudes is saying

thursday>hob

thursday is amazing but hob is insane...

side note....

went to a rave like two weeks ago... after the rave me 3 of my boys and two chicks chilled in our hotel, coming down (from e) and we started smoking

they were trying to play more house and electro music... i said naaa its to much i wanna chill... threw on the weekend, maaaaan everyone was vibing stoned and drugged up loving it...

super soothing.... calmed everyone down and the dro helped too... that day i made 5 people love the weeknd....
(and lets just say the @!$$#$ with us were in a rainy mood
grin.gif
)
also...

we realized a dope video for any of these is a electronic music festival aka rave... slowed down...

idk if it was the drugs or what but we all closed our eyes and replayed the night we had in slow motion, and everyone was like "wow thats amazing " "it would make a great video" etc etc....
sooo you didnt smash?

I HAVE NOT BEEN LISTENING TO ANYTHING ELSE BUT THE WEEKND.

i can't remember the last time i listened to an artist this much without getting sick of them. on my way to class, while i'm blazing, while i'm browsing NT, while i'm studying.. hell my friends across the hall always know when i'm smashing because i always
pimp.gif
and play the Weeknd when i bring a girl back to get her in the mood
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by DT43

i can't remember the last time i listened to an artist this much without getting sick of them. 

Real talk, & I aint eem an R&B dude like that

Originally Posted by henz0

Originally Posted by DT43

i can't remember the last time i listened to an artist this much without getting sick of them. 

Real talk, & I aint eem an R&B dude like that
+1 to both posts. 

Yall mess with any other xo artists? Check.out julian and dropxlife. Dropxlife has a tape called pawncho, and julian just has one track.called joy but its piff. Illangelo used to work with a group called the airplane boys, pretty dope. Also check out Jerermy Rose, hes
Responsible for production on what u need, the party, and one more HOB track thats escaping me. This was before doc and ill joined.

Back
Top Bottom