The Weeknd Thread ( "The Dawn FM" OUT NOW)

Favorite Weeknd Project?

• House of Balloons

Votes: 38 42.2%
  • Thursday

Votes: 5 5.6%
  • Echoes of Silence

Votes: 4 4.4%
  • Kiss Land

Votes: 18 20.0%
  • Beauty Behind The Madness

Votes: 5 5.6%
  • Starboy

Votes: 6 6.7%
  • My Dear Melancholy

Votes: 7 7.8%
  • After Hours

Votes: 7 7.8%

• Total voters
Originally Posted by LB81986

HOB had more standout songs but I think this is a better listen all the way through
After giving it enough listens...this is exactly how I feel.

Life of the Party seems to be the track people either love or hate. I !#%@ with it.
pimp.gif

Matter fact, when you sip some *@*# the Weeknd's music makes you feel incredible....listening to this for the 3rd time sippin, its so much better then sober.

Originally Posted by 4318MichaelJohnson4318

Waits 2 weeks..

THURSDAY THE GREATEST OMGBBQ I WAS WRUNG

Weve been here already guys
laugh.gif
I aint gonna lie i feel way better about Thursday than I did yesterday.

Originally Posted by ex carrabba fan

*Impatiently waiting for Echoes of Silence

30t6p3b.gif
at me

Fall release though
pimp.gif
Naw, it's prob coming out in December..
HoB - released april (4th month)

Thursday - released august (8th month)

EoS - more than likely released (12th month)

However, I too am curious to see how this trilogy unfolds 

Originally Posted by Fade On You

Matter fact, when you sip some *@*# the Weeknd's music makes you feel incredible....listening to this for the 3rd time sippin, its so much better then sober.

quoted for emphasis....
she in love with my crew 

she said make enough 

so i can try some 

i thought taking drugs aint you 

be you....

be you....

yea girl just be you 

the zone is so smooth 
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

I f'd with this some yesterday, but bumped this sober today after work. This tape is NICE. Definitely on par with HOB IMO. Can't wait to blaze/possibly sip to this. Would pop one to this but I'm chicken.

I didn't listen to The Birds or Rolling Stone before the mixtape dropped so this is all new material for me. The wow factor was on hunned thousand trillion. Still listening & I don't even want to compare this to HOB, which by now, is a classic IMO.

Birds Part 1 has been getting heavy play since a dropped a couple months back & its still
pimp.gif
to me... Probably my favorite off the tape.

Originally Posted by 10508 Cardo Jr Ln

Originally Posted by vezon

This is better than Frank Ocean's tape. Y'all slurped the hell out of that Frank Ocean mixtape and it wasn't even that good.
30t6p3b.gif

commit that cleansing process asap

Gonna listen to this when I get some me time.
Great Mixtape work but I think Frank Ocean Tops 

You're right, I haven't seen either one of them live but how I can barely make out what he's saying & the vibe of his music kinda/sorta reminds me of her.

I honestly get bothered when people compare him to the Dream 
laugh.gif

I do understand they sound similar if you give them both a casual listen, but they aren't even comparable in any way if you give them both a serious listen. Pitch, tone, style, content, production etc. etc. Dream is meh

keep tryin to put my friends onto this but they aint goin, ol non versatile one genre of music listenin %$+ !@%*+@ smh

Originally Posted by Checks McGee

keep tryin to put my friends onto this but they aint goin, ol non versatile one genre of music listenin %$+ !@%*+@ smh

I used to do this, but now I'm on my 'y'all not even worthy, just keep listening to your weak @#% Frank Ocean' $%#*. I did convert one of my closest boys into a fan last night though.

Every time people talk music, I always try to put them up on The Weeknd. The fans will come flocking soon enough.

Back
Top Bottom