The Weeknd Thread ( "The Dawn FM" OUT NOW)

Favorite Weeknd Project?

• House of Balloons

Votes: 38 42.2%
  • Thursday

Votes: 5 5.6%
  • Echoes of Silence

Votes: 4 4.4%
  • Kiss Land

Votes: 18 20.0%
  • Beauty Behind The Madness

Votes: 5 5.6%
  • Starboy

Votes: 6 6.7%
  • My Dear Melancholy

Votes: 7 7.8%
  • After Hours

Votes: 7 7.8%

• Total voters
Originally Posted by Bigmike23

Originally Posted by stepinitup

Originally Posted by Mr Kuter

Please dont say that the LA tickets already went on sale and sold out.
nerd.gif

Naw tickets to on sale 2morrow at 10am... The place is not that big so better get on tickets quick since we aren't sure what kind of fan base dude has out here

So la goes on sale 4/13
nerd.gif

Originally Posted by Jking0821

What just happened 
frown.gif

I had a work meeting 930-1030....come back at 1012....philly sold out
frown.gif
frown.gif
frown.gif
frown.gif
frown.gif
frown.gif
frown.gif
frown.gif
.  I am forever taking Ls

So did I but I brought in a netbook with me to the meeting and kept refreshing at 10am
pimp.gif

some of yall dudes dont know how to "camp out" for concert tickets 
laugh.gif
 i couldnt imagine yall trying to buy comic con tickets 
2 for SF 
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

alien.gif
dont read this thread for two days and come back to see that he has a boston show and its sold out already...tickets ranging from 75- 350 on sh 
laugh.gif

damn...dozed off and woke up at 10:01...LA tickets were a wrap...meanwhile ATL tickets just been chillin since 10 this morning EST...oh well

Damn, sold out in seconds. Good thing I camped for these 
roll.gif

Got 3 for SF 
pimp.gif

A few years back I spontaneously went to a sold out Feist show at the Fillmore and was able to negotiate a deal with the bouncer. He let me and my girl in through the back. Who knows, maybe it could work for one of you.

SF sold out in SECONDS. No more than 25 seconds, seriously. I'm hot right now man..this was my girls bday present. SMFH

Gonna go cry now

Any others have luck for the LA show?

EDIT: anyone have have a spare ticket to sell to a die hard fan? I just need one for myself
tired.gif

WHAT THE BLOODY HELL. Ive been on ticketmaster for tickets to the LA for 30mins and havent got shhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh. I want to go down to the ticketmaster office and slap on the resellers that greased hands.

I can't believe this. I never seen a show sell out this fast. I thought there was a problem with the site. Tried to cop 2 at exactly 10am, already logged in to the site with no luck. Kinda frustrated about the whole situation at this point.

I was logged on, credit information already stored....didnt matter. Page never loaded for me once.

Sorry, no exact matches were found, but other tickets may still be available on Ticketmaster.com. over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over.........

I guess I'm just gonna hope they either change the venue or add a 2nd date for San Francisco. I doubt it will happen, but I think they did that for Tyga recently.

Back
Top Bottom