The Weeknd Thread ( "The Dawn FM" OUT NOW)

Favorite Weeknd Project?

• House of Balloons

Votes: 38 42.2%
  • Thursday

Votes: 5 5.6%
  • Echoes of Silence

Votes: 4 4.4%
  • Kiss Land

Votes: 18 20.0%
  • Beauty Behind The Madness

Votes: 5 5.6%
  • Starboy

Votes: 6 6.7%
  • My Dear Melancholy

Votes: 7 7.8%
  • After Hours

Votes: 7 7.8%

• Total voters
His Toronto (Mod Club) set last summer was better... Can't front on that sunset with his music though

My dude Abel. 
pimp.gif

You can clearly tell that the level on his in-ears weren't high enough, which led to him hitting off notes because he couldn't hear himself. Other than that crazy set. 
pimp.gif

He has improved remarkably. That performance was excellent. Can't wait to see him in DC and now I feel like I need tickets to Lallapalooza so I can grab a female while the sun is going down and the skyline in the background with him singing The Morning.
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

i was in the very front right by the gate, maybe 30 feet away. there was only one guy next to me and i was surrounded by hot %!+ females. i knew there was going to be a lot of girls but i had no idea they'd all be so fine
wiz khalifa was backstage watching the weeknd too. I asked the security guard if amber rose was there but he said no 
mad.gif

Coachella set was nice, I can only imagine being there. My grown #*$ woulda passed out by the time rolling stone came
 on
laugh.gif
I gotta see this N_ live man
30t6p3b.gif

Edit: Any South FL NT'ers that got extra tickets for the Lauderdale show 
nerd.gif
nerd.gif
nerd.gif

Originally Posted by Based Mod

Originally Posted by AF1Nike

Originally Posted by Cronicmolemolereturns

Are we watchin the same stream? Dude doesn't sound good in this set.. and I'm a huge fan.
i was there live, and i thought it was just OK.  big fan as well

certain parts he sounded great... others not so much... he can still sing a whole hell of a lot better than i thought he could

Stream was solid i thought.  He is def getting better and better.

But i agree with you guys GET BACK UP SINGERS!! it kills the vibe when he skips lyrics.  He needs to learn better breath control and needs back up singers for the chorus so he can just vibe out. 

Back
Top Bottom