The Weeknd Thread ( "The Dawn FM" OUT NOW)

Favorite Weeknd Project?

• House of Balloons

Votes: 38 42.2%
  • Thursday

Votes: 5 5.6%
  • Echoes of Silence

Votes: 4 4.4%
  • Kiss Land

Votes: 18 20.0%
  • Beauty Behind The Madness

Votes: 5 5.6%
  • Starboy

Votes: 6 6.7%
  • My Dear Melancholy

Votes: 7 7.8%
  • After Hours

Votes: 7 7.8%

• Total voters
He's a great wing man in certain atmosphere... But it's on me to create that atmosphere. It's like me scoring a touchdown to tie up the game in the last 10 seconds of the game. Weeknd delivers the field goal necessary to secure the W. :pimp:

I wish it was as easy as playing a song and having whatever woman's clothes fall off and spread eagle

Kind of logic is that :lol:

Son said "his game" like he's the one who gets them full of Henny/libido and at your apartment at 2 am with only socks on.

Weeknd is the closer not the wingman.

Man I just listened to EOS for the first time In a long *** time..EOS had bangers and dope songs but some of them **** just don't hit..

Imma change my opinion and say EOS is better than Thursday though. HOB still flawlessly above all of them imo. Kissland has "more" songs I listen to than EOS or Thursday but it's just something about them, they just aren't as dark or vulgar. Completely different feel than the trilogy..which is why it's always gonna be last place for me.

He's a great wing man in certain atmosphere... But it's on me to create that atmosphere. It's like me scoring a touchdown to tie up the game in the last 10 seconds of the game. Weeknd delivers the field goal necessary to secure the W. :pimp:

For me it's more like I'm QB, RB, and WR scoring touchdowns then the weeknd comes in and joins in my celebration dance.

FrankGore_DirtyBird.gif

Just hearing Kiss Land for the first time.   Track 8
pimp.gif

pimp.gif
 , the tempo switch.  I was able to get the Trilogy while I was incarcerated, are there any tracks that are unreleased in the past 3 years that im missing out on?  Trying to catch up on some music. 

I'm not the type to call you back tomorrow
But the way you wrappin 'round me is a prob
Ain't nobody tryna save ya
Baby, get that paper
Probably got a lot of other b****** owe you favors
P**** so good, I had to save that **** for later

That talk :pimp:

Echoes Of Silence is still my favorite project from him. There's no song on there I would skip. I used to listen to it RELIGIOUSLY when it first came out for like 3 months. :lol:

I guess I'm not made for the lifestyle. Took this girl out a while back I've been trying to smash for a while; we went out to eat and had a couple of drinks, so I played EOS on the way home. She said she wasn't feeling it and said he sounds weird. I was low key mad because she disrespected the God. I just let it play through and eventually she said she liked the track Echoes Of Silence. Nothing happened that night though. :smh:

I eventually smashed, but The Weeknd didn't work on her.

But I need to learn the ways of the lifestyle, so I can flourish like some of you guys. :nerd:

Last edited:
You missed or nah
Lil wayne intro
Track with ross
Drake collabs
Ariana grande

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom