The Weeknd Thread ( "The Dawn FM" OUT NOW)

Favorite Weeknd Project?

• House of Balloons

Votes: 38 42.2%
  • Thursday

Votes: 5 5.6%
  • Echoes of Silence

Votes: 4 4.4%
  • Kiss Land

Votes: 18 20.0%
  • Beauty Behind The Madness

Votes: 5 5.6%
  • Starboy

Votes: 6 6.7%
  • My Dear Melancholy

Votes: 7 7.8%
  • After Hours

Votes: 7 7.8%

• Total voters
shameless is another song to be leaked? 
nerd.gif

Nah, from what I can tell, Shameless isn't going to leak. If someone with any intentions of leaking it had any part of it, there'd be a snippet out.

Nah, from what I can tell, Shameless isn't going to leak. If someone with any intentions of leaking it had any part of it, there'd be a snippet out.

From what I read there was a snippet of it awhile ago. The guy who leaked all of these songs hinted on his Twitter about leaking Shameless.

90s got that weeknd vibe.

Not sure what the hell is going on with in the night :rolleyes

Maybe the new new has to grow on me but as of now these ******* suck.

I like in the night. I don't get how some of you like DD, but don't feel that track. I'm never really a fan of his MJ-esque tracks, but this one is decent.

But In the 90s... That track is something special, man. :smh:

I like in the night. I don't get how some of you like DD, but don't feel that track. I'm never really a fan of his MJ-esque tracks, but this one is decent.

But In the 90s... That track is something special, man. :smh:

The thing is Dirty Diana is a lot darker than Michael Jackson's other songs. In The Night is just boring to me.

Last edited:

But In the 90s... That track is something special, man.
mean.gif
Unpopular opinion, I'm not big on Dirty Diana

However, In The Night, the cadence the hook/chorus are A1. I feel like he skated from start to end

Last edited:
In The Night should be a bonus track, if it's meant for the album. Easily the weakest of the three songs, in my opinion. In The 90s is great, but I still want Mood Music.

Dirty Diana.......wow is all I can say....I seriously slept on The Weeknd :smh: well better late than never..I'm hip XO

Back
Top Bottom