The Weeknd Thread ( "The Dawn FM" OUT NOW)

Favorite Weeknd Project?

• House of Balloons

Votes: 38 42.2%
  • Thursday

Votes: 5 5.6%
  • Echoes of Silence

Votes: 4 4.4%
  • Kiss Land

Votes: 18 20.0%
  • Beauty Behind The Madness

Votes: 5 5.6%
  • Starboy

Votes: 6 6.7%
  • My Dear Melancholy

Votes: 7 7.8%
  • After Hours

Votes: 7 7.8%

• Total voters
Nice song placement. I don't know why but I'd see that through Redbox or something.

I like "In the Night" i don't mind him trying something new. Maybe a reach by thay Genius lyric website but is it a follow to Wanderlust?

Anyone want to take a stab at interpreting the video for the hills?

Sure, dude gets into a car accident with two prostitutes. He hops out and goes to the nearest crib to get help.

Inside he finds the devil awaiting him, at that moment he realizes he died in the car accident and he's in hell.

The prostitute hitting him could perhaps symbolize his past.

She's hitting him trying keep him from going forward. Trying to get his attention.

That part of his life is dead and gone.

Abel is ready to sell his soul to have it all.

#IlluminatiBoyz #666 #999 #HeathensRUs

Last edited:
I don't worry about other people's opinions on music. I just have no idea how you can call In the 90's trash 
roll.gif
trash opinion 

11282589_375992002592125_688308696_n.jpg

Your mans might not make it he looking at him like a fresh box of Popeye's.

He about to get initiated himself :frown:.

In the 90s is so much Love in the Sky, Belong to the world vibe to me.

How is drinks on us over rated.

"If you ever talk about me when I'm not around, your girl will prolly tell me when i put it in her mouth" :smh: :smokin

Is the Hills really about Ariana?

"Your man on the road he doin promo (big sean, dark sky paradise promo most likely)
"Driving through the gated residential"

I don't even see many people hyping up Drinks on Us anyway

Not sure how it's overrated. The track can get me ready for any night 

Bruh dudes literally been saying "I need that Drinks On Us/______/______/Trilogy Able" and wasn't just the dude who said it a page or two ago.

Personally I don't even really like what he did wit his voice on Drinks On Us.

Or Nah Remix verse > Drinks On Us verse

Last edited:
I'm trying to tell yall. Granny's and aunties gonna be playing ICFMF at family functions by the end of summer.

"Oh my gawwwwwd, I just love The Weeknd. They're such a good group. Earned It is lyke the bessssst." 

:lol:

I honestly would not believe a person if they tried to tell me they ain't know who The Weeknd/Abel Tesfaye is.

Like I'd straight up feel like they're trying to be funny.

Like a person would literally have to not listen to Rap/R&B at all for them not to know.

I fogot all about that site. Bruh who created it used to be on RealRapRalk. Miss that forum.

Back
Top Bottom