The Weeknd Thread ( "The Dawn FM" OUT NOW)

Favorite Weeknd Project?

• House of Balloons

Votes: 38 42.2%
  • Thursday

Votes: 5 5.6%
  • Echoes of Silence

Votes: 4 4.4%
  • Kiss Land

Votes: 18 20.0%
  • Beauty Behind The Madness

Votes: 5 5.6%
  • Starboy

Votes: 6 6.7%
  • My Dear Melancholy

Votes: 7 7.8%
  • After Hours

Votes: 7 7.8%

• Total voters
That's exactly what I'm doing. I already copped my lower bowl ticket for MSG but I'm gonna shoot for the floor seats on Friday. Worst case scenario, I end up in the lower bowl. If I get a floor seat, flipping the other one at face value shouldn't be a problem.
Good plan man. Maybe I'll do the same... did you cop 2? I'm trying to cop 2 if not 4

Are we being blessed with a new Weeknd track tonight?
I need this Trav feature 
nerd.gif

Real Life is easily one of the best tracks on the album. Every listen makes me appreciate the album more and more.

In the words of a blinkin, I must not be listening to the same song as the rest of ya. TITR > Angel

Don't get me wrong, TITR is one of of my favorite songs on KL... But I was talking more that "Angel" fits better as an outro... Just the flow of the song... Production was on point

Just finished listening to the album and I really enjoyed it. I thought with some of the mixed reviews in here that it was going to be weak, glad I was wrong. It still isn't better than his previous projects but still a solid album

Don't get me wrong, TITR is one of of my favorite songs on KL... But I was talking more that "Angel" fits better as an outro... Just the flow of the song... Production was on point

I haven't come around with Angel yet. Just something about it.

Back
Top Bottom