The Weeknd Thread ( "The Dawn FM" OUT NOW)

Favorite Weeknd Project?

• House of Balloons

Votes: 38 42.2%
  • Thursday

Votes: 5 5.6%
  • Echoes of Silence

Votes: 4 4.4%
  • Kiss Land

Votes: 18 20.0%
  • Beauty Behind The Madness

Votes: 5 5.6%
  • Starboy

Votes: 6 6.7%
  • My Dear Melancholy

Votes: 7 7.8%
  • After Hours

Votes: 7 7.8%

• Total voters
So that he can post something you disagree with, setting off a debate that ends with everyone saying "to each his own"?

Let's just skip to the end of all that and collectively wonder what the hell Abel is talking about :lol: :nerd:

You know I gotta rustle jimmys, fam. Cmon, let me live.

But on a serious not, I'm really wondering what homie has up his sleeve.

Madness tour opened up with him saying he may drop again.

Tour just ended.

It's falling into place. :nerd:

I much prefer part 2 over part one but SoS, Initation and Till Dawn?

Agreed fam. The Birds Part 2 > Pt 1.

By far.

But no way do I agree that EoS or Initiation are better. The Birds Part 2 practically lay the groundwork for the songs on the EoS tape.

You know I gotta rustle jimmys, fam. Cmon, let me live.

But on a serious note, I'm really wondering what homie has up his sleeve.

Madness tour opened up with him saying he may drop again.

Tour just ended.

It's falling into place. :nerd:

My bad, I just get tired of scrolling through the same thing every few weeks :lol:

I definitely remember what you mentioned in that bolded line, so we may really be in for some new **** soon :pimp:

But like Maximus Meridius said, if it's not that filth; keep that.

Name songs on EoS that outrank The Bird Pt 1 & 2.

Everything on EOS sans the title song is better than Pt. 1

I'm taking Next and The Fall over Pt. 2.

Best song on Thursday is undisputedly Gone right?

For me that's where Thursday has always fallen short of the rest of the Trilogy and Kissland. It's a beautiful piece of music that's incredibly cohesive and distinct but Gone the only joint on there that's at the top of his catalog.

Initiation was the only track I think produced by DropxLife.

A lot of my Instagram captions are from him.

Anyways, just saw Abels Instagram whenever the track comes out PM me.

I've been meaning to come in here but I've been too faded. Finals are over and my birthday is coming up January 3rd. I'm back to my old habits, just for now and I can barely remember but I was trying to come in here and bless ya'll with a story. Like I'm truly back on the OG XO raunchy right now. My birthday I'm not doing anything to crazy just Star Wars IMAX 3D but son I wish I can post pics of some of the stuff I'm consuming.

Even right now I'm faded, but I promise to have at least some pics and hopefully details of a story for ya'll. I just want to say where I'm going to be at for the pre game but I don't want to get banned even right now I'm faded and I'm writing a complaint to Apple hand written lmao. But that's another story I'll probably share in general.

But get ready NTXO famb I will try to have a story for you guys.

Might Not probably the soundtrack right now but damn. Haven't even been in any other threads just came straight to this one once I saw Abel IG for the new track.

I recently made an Instagram and I'm trying to keep it discreet as possible but I may or may not post pics but if I do very subtle. :smokin AmbivalentSole

Abel always got the NTXO famb with what we deserve. Can we say he's back? Please tell me he's back, can't stand any slander towards the young gawd.

And. It. Bangs. :x

Me + You need to have a savage Low Life day

Of course with the NT Famb. Alright I'm going to post something but don't report and I can't spoiler don't ban me delete if not appropriate

This just an appetizer besides those white girls that dance in your nose.

@wherethewildthings.are

Pm me the info on that stuff you just posted. May come in handy for New Year's Eve. :nerd:

Back
Top Bottom