The Weeknd Thread ( "The Dawn FM" OUT NOW)

Favorite Weeknd Project?

• House of Balloons

Votes: 38 42.2%
  • Thursday

Votes: 5 5.6%
  • Echoes of Silence

Votes: 4 4.4%
  • Kiss Land

Votes: 18 20.0%
  • Beauty Behind The Madness

Votes: 5 5.6%
  • Starboy

Votes: 6 6.7%
  • My Dear Melancholy

Votes: 7 7.8%
  • After Hours

Votes: 7 7.8%

• Total voters
Love Through Her had me all in my feels back in 2011 when my ex left me and I was wildin out with different girls. :smh:
This is me right now... minus the wildin' out part |I :lol:

I'm just focused on progressing mentally, physically & financially atm but when I feel I deserve a reward, best believe I will partake in that savagery :evil: :pimp:

NT knows whats good 

Also I need to stay up on my music. i didn't know about Fabolous's mixtape he dropped in Nov. Straight fire and he did his mix to Tell Your Friends?? I hate when some artists try to hop on with the gawd but since I'm a Loso fan and he did his thing

Love Through Her had me all in my feels back in 2011 when my ex left me and I was wildin out with different girls.
mean.gif
Oh man that line from the Zone, the feels...
"ill be making love to her through you, "'

frown.gif

righ there with y'all

So baby love me
Before they all love me
Until you won't love me
Because they'll all love me
I'll be different
I think I'll be different
I hope I'm not different
And I hope you'll still listen

mean.gif
frown.gif

Looks like he'll be performing at the Grammy's 

Wonder which song. Would be so savage if he did a song from the tapes or KL 

Last edited:
Damn, ya got me in the feels. Reminding me of those dark lonely nights.

On another note, the young gawd performing for the Grammys is like an early birthday present to himself. I'm sure he gets to put his input but they most likely want him to perform Earned It.

If he got out there and did Wicked Games all drugged out while standing still or swaying back and forth at the mic the way he used to back in 2011/2012...

:smh:

Last edited:

As soon as I wrote that post, I went and listened to it as well.

Man it has been forever since I listened to it, so nostaligic.

Man even if he did Rolling Stone; I will truly and honestly believe he did it for his true OG fans, like a message of some sort. Like its a form of an apology to us.

Not even gonna bother listening to his Grammy performance. I can't and won't blame him for performing, but he shouldn't be there. He doesn't cater to that crowd in any way. It's not that serious but it's the only move I've questioned from him. It's kinda not a good look in my eyes. I'm betting he's either gonna perform Earned It or In The Nights. Don't think there's a chance in hell he'll perform ICFMF.

Last edited:
You'd think he would do something different since it's the Grammys, but he'll probably just end up doing ICFMF :smh:. I'll wait for someone to post the YouTube in here.

Last edited:
I've said it before and I'll say it again...

Listening to Coming Down while you're coming down is breathtaking for real...one tear shed.

But yo, imagine him coming out to Initiation for the Grammy's and just seeing his shadow :wow:

Technical difficulties would ensue :lol:

Last edited:
Y'all got me excited for something that won't even happen... 
frown.gif

I can picture it now...

Lights get low...

We see Abel at the mic...

And all of a sudden you hear...

"From the morning to the evening....

Complaints from the tenants...

Got the walls kicking like they six months pregnant..."

I would lose it... It would be a WRAP. 

Back
Top Bottom