The Weeknd Thread ( "The Dawn FM" OUT NOW)

Favorite Weeknd Project?

• House of Balloons

Votes: 38 41.8%
  • Thursday

Votes: 5 5.5%
  • Echoes of Silence

Votes: 4 4.4%
  • Kiss Land

Votes: 19 20.9%
  • Beauty Behind The Madness

Votes: 5 5.5%
  • Starboy

Votes: 6 6.6%
  • My Dear Melancholy

Votes: 7 7.7%
  • After Hours

Votes: 7 7.7%

• Total voters
I had to put on Wicked Games right now man

If he got out there and did Wicked Games all drugged out while standing still or swaying back and forth at the mic the way he used to back in 2011/2012...

:smh:

Since his latest show I've been playing Wicked Games on the regular again like it's a brand new song. He should honestly do that song as his encore until he's 6 feet under because it continues to age like some fine wine and I don't even like wine b...

You are so right about that. How does his ****, specifically Wicked Games always take on a fresh new meaning. Throughout the years **** is really like a living thing

You are so right about that. How does his ****, specifically Wicked Games always take on a fresh new meaning. Throughout the years **** is really like a living thing
Real talk 
sick.gif

Since his latest show I've been playing Wicked Games on the regular again like it's a brand new song. He should honestly do that song as his encore until he's 6 feet under because it continues to age like some fine wine and I don't even like wine b...
Wicked Games is a top 5 for me. Easy.  I remember when he dropped the video right about the time I was in County Jail, they would put on the TV's California Music Chanel and I would sprint to my cell door to just get a listen, song got me through a lot, hell the whole Trilogy did.  I use to bump The Trilogy every night on the yard playing chess zoning out.  Had all the OG cats in there like 
eek.gif
 who is this guy?  I tried to explain but I just felt it better  the music do the talking, so they could form there own opinions.  That was the ONLY thing I brought home from my prison stay was that album.  I left all paperwork, letters, everything....but The Trilogy.

Wicked Games is a top 5 for me. Easy.  I remember when he dropped the video right about the time I was in County Jail, they would put on the TV's California Music Chanel and I would sprint to my cell door to just get a listen, song got me through a lot, hell the whole Trilogy did.  I use to bump The Trilogy every night on the yard playing chess zoning out.  Had all the OG cats in there like 
eek.gif
 who is this guy?  I tried to explain but I just felt it better  the music do the talking, so they could form there own opinions.  That was the ONLY thing I brought home from my prison stay was that album.  I left all paperwork, letters, everything....but The Trilogy.
That's real man... thanks for sharing. 

I'm back!!!!!!!! I missed this thread [emoji]128588[/emoji][emoji]127997[/emoji][emoji]128588[/emoji][emoji]127997[/emoji][emoji]128588[/emoji][emoji]127997[/emoji] XO

I live directly in front of an elementary school. Blasting lowlife from my car driving past all the children and parents is such a lowlife thing to do

I live directly in front of an elementary school. Blasting lowlife from my car driving past all the children and parents is such a lowlife thing to do
For some reason Jehovah Witnesses LOVE my neighborhood & they stay knockin' like they're the police.

I never answer & today was no different.

Probably not even 2 minutes after they left, I pull out of my driveway bangin' Low Life & roll right past 'em with the windows down.

Looked at them & hit em w/ one of these 8)

Last edited:
For some reason Jehovah Witnesses LOVE my neighborhood & they stay knockin' like they're the police.

I never answer & today was no different.

Probably not even 2 minutes after they left, I pull out of my driveway bangin' Low Life & roll right past 'em with the windows down.

Looked at them & hit em w/ one of these 8)

Idk why this story has me [emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji]... Probably because I can see myself doing it, then the emoticon of your face [emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]9996[/emoji][emoji]127997[/emoji]

I feel like painting my face like a clown, doing a few lines while drinking a 5th, while dancing to a record player skipping in a gym full of balloons

I love trilogy,KL, and most of BBTM but I cringe whenever I hear "in the night". can't stand that song.

Can't remember the last time I played BBTM.

This has been on repeat today, though.

S/O to @mgrand15 for lacing us with the trilogy w/in the trilogy :pimp:

Last edited:
I don't see how a song about sexual abuse and the person dealing with it in her way can make someone cringe, but I guess.

Someone plug it with the GBIT90s/Acquainted mix.

Thank You. [emoji]128591[/emoji][emoji]127996[/emoji][emoji]128591[/emoji][emoji]127996[/emoji]

i like in the night because its like odd look , those songs feel like they dropped in the 80's famb ...........its not my favorite (top 5 though) , but wicked games is his best single song . period , no argument to be had . 

In the Night :pimp:

It's just gonna get more and more hate the more popular it is.

Don't really remember people complaining when it dropped with Girls Born In the 90's almost a year ago. :smh:

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom