The Weeknd Thread ( "The Dawn FM" OUT NOW)

Favorite Weeknd Project?

• House of Balloons

Votes: 38 42.2%
  • Thursday

Votes: 5 5.6%
  • Echoes of Silence

Votes: 4 4.4%
  • Kiss Land

Votes: 18 20.0%
  • Beauty Behind The Madness

Votes: 5 5.6%
  • Starboy

Votes: 6 6.7%
  • My Dear Melancholy

Votes: 7 7.8%
  • After Hours

Votes: 7 7.8%

• Total voters
My b I just saw this fam, an XXL if they got that, if not XL 
It only goes to XL as per the size tag. I'll be in touch

Had ton of those at mine.
Lmk if you need help copping.

[emoji]128064[/emoji]Someone help the kid with the Olive XO
Yea the leather MJ jackets weren't touched in my area. What size you need of the olive? I'll be back tonight for my girls bomber

Anyone who hates Kissland is bugging, Professional might be Weeknds greatest song ever.

Also, STarboy was a great album also, aged like a fine wine and a lot of the songs got better with time. Only the straight pop songs I could've done without but it was long enough where there were enough good tracks for me to consider it great.

THIS! Especially off a Edible Tears in The Rain

Got the both of you. Will PM when I get home
Repped 
nthat.gif

this Is the large leather jacket on me. Be it I'm 6'2, 175lbs. I'm not raisin my arms above my head anytime soon

The two places I went to didn't have the bombers but said they're getting another shipment. One store didn't even get the bombers today and said Saturday.

Ended up with 2 grey sweatshirts, 2 black and 1 black hoody. I wanted a L but she wouldn't pull it off the mannequin :smh:

Hoping to get a L black hoody to return the other one and a L beige bomber this weekend. That's all I need

My b I just saw this fam, an XXL if they got that, if not XL 
It only goes to XL as per the size tag. I'll be in touch

Had ton of those at mine.
Lmk if you need help copping.

[emoji]128064[/emoji]Someone help the kid with the Olive XO
Yea the leather MJ jackets weren't touched in my area. What size you need of the olive? I'll be back tonight for my girls bomber

Dam saw this mad late.

I need a M.

Back
Top Bottom