The Weeknd Thread ( "The Dawn FM" OUT NOW)

Favorite Weeknd Project?

• House of Balloons

Votes: 38 42.2%
  • Thursday

Votes: 5 5.6%
  • Echoes of Silence

Votes: 4 4.4%
  • Kiss Land

Votes: 18 20.0%
  • Beauty Behind The Madness

Votes: 5 5.6%
  • Starboy

Votes: 6 6.7%
  • My Dear Melancholy

Votes: 7 7.8%
  • After Hours

Votes: 7 7.8%

• Total voters
Guys trolling again posting more visuals with the caption "mastering" with no sound

This single coming out coupled with the feature should hopefully give an idea of the space he's in

Coachella is in 3 weeks. Either he premiers it during his live show or he drops it a week early.

My guess is single in 2 weeks. In 3 weeks he premiers the album for the Coachella crowd during his performance at 11. Album drops on iTunes shortly after.

if abel doesn’t deliver on this next project, where does that put him? would y’all say he alienated his day one fans?

if abel doesn’t deliver on this next project, where does that put him? would y’all say he alienated his day one fans?
He doesn't need his day 1 fans

He's still one of the greatest artists to ever do it and his pop stuff is only further cementing his artistry

Anyone ever seen the video of abel singer happy birthday in a bus from way back...last night i met the girl he was singing happy birthday too, couldn't believe it.

Damnnn, that beat was made for him to skate all over it....and he couldn't bless us with a couple of bars :smh:

Back
Top Bottom