The Weeknd Thread ( "The Dawn FM" OUT NOW)

Favorite Weeknd Project?

• House of Balloons

Votes: 38 42.2%
  • Thursday

Votes: 5 5.6%
  • Echoes of Silence

Votes: 4 4.4%
  • Kiss Land

Votes: 18 20.0%
  • Beauty Behind The Madness

Votes: 5 5.6%
  • Starboy

Votes: 6 6.7%
  • My Dear Melancholy

Votes: 7 7.8%
  • After Hours

Votes: 7 7.8%

• Total voters
Sources tell Billboard that The Weeknd is in fact working on new material. "This project is Abel taking it back to his roots" reveals our source.

I can't remember lmao is this the first time they've said this about a new Abel project? Or did they say the same **** about Starboy?

Coachella performance in 17 days. I'm ready for the new music. Please drop it before the Cardi album.

Sources tell Billboard that The Weeknd is in fact working on new material. "This project is Abel taking it back to his roots" reveals our source.

kanye-blank-stare-gif.gif

I can't remember lmao is this the first time they've said this about a new Abel project? Or did they say the same **** about Starboy?

Nobody said that about starboy

You mean you can't enjoy the debauchery without living it? :lol: I'm an OG stan but never came close to living the life. Thought I was that summer of '11 when I ran through a few co-workers, but his music wasn't something I could necessarily relate to :lol:.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom