The Weeknd Thread ( "The Dawn FM" OUT NOW)

Favorite Weeknd Project?

• House of Balloons

Votes: 38 42.2%
  • Thursday

Votes: 5 5.6%
  • Echoes of Silence

Votes: 4 4.4%
  • Kiss Land

Votes: 18 20.0%
  • Beauty Behind The Madness

Votes: 5 5.6%
  • Starboy

Votes: 6 6.7%
  • My Dear Melancholy

Votes: 7 7.8%
  • After Hours

Votes: 7 7.8%

• Total voters
Can’t decide between Try Me or Wasted Times... I would take the sound of Try Me but the message in Wasted Times.. I’m stuck

Privilege has grown on me heavy. I think it's the weakest on the album due to lack of lyrical content (which isn't saying much because they're all amazing), but I'm loving the song. It's a perfect outro.

Can’t decide between Try Me or Wasted Times... I would take the sound of Try Me but the message in Wasted Times.. I’m stuck

Privilege has grown on me heavy. I think it's the weakest on the album due to lack of lyrical content (which isn't saying much because they're all amazing), but I'm loving the song. It's a perfect outro.
These 3 are the ones and then call out my name is sort of the flag ship track but yeah, he's got ones in these

I think there's like a 1% chance Daft Punk will join him on stage. They're at the festival apparently.

Still remember his first Coachella appearance. Stage presecence on a different level. Our son all grown up.

Listen to him perform HOB/GTG makes me remember why I was so intrigued by this man's music... everything else he performs sounds kinda generic, overdone and not as interesting tbh

Back
Top Bottom