The Weeknd Thread ( "The Dawn FM" OUT NOW)

Favorite Weeknd Project?

• House of Balloons

Votes: 38 42.2%
  • Thursday

Votes: 5 5.6%
  • Echoes of Silence

Votes: 4 4.4%
  • Kiss Land

Votes: 18 20.0%
  • Beauty Behind The Madness

Votes: 5 5.6%
  • Starboy

Votes: 6 6.7%
  • My Dear Melancholy

Votes: 7 7.8%
  • After Hours

Votes: 7 7.8%

• Total voters
Dawn FM still hitting now that I’m not expecting drugs and sadness from every project. It’s super different and that’s what I most appreciate about the effort.

Drugs and a groove make my heart flutter much more these days than a soliloquy of pain, destruction and heartbreak.

He’s found his bag with some megahits from this album imo.

Dawn FM still hitting now that I’m not expecting drugs and sadness from every project. It’s super different and that’s what I most appreciate about the effort.

Drugs and a groove make my heart flutter much more these days than a soliloquy of pain, destruction and heartbreak.

this is everything that needed to be said lol

dawn fm is that pure upbeat snow driven music

its great to party to

found his bag literally ❄️

Ran After Hours w/ some nuclear strength & the feels…

WATTBA for me as those were some wild days. I was a wild boy amongst some wild ppl. COVID really brought out the worst in folk. There’s a couple shorties still haven’t spoken to me to this day. Don’t think I could ever wife up a nurse after what I’ve seen.

But the music is hitting like it’s brand new and omg the vibes are immaculate. I remember it all lol. That could easily be my fav project of the pop era. Maybe of them all, idk can’t say right now still Coming Down.

ODed on the merch too but it was worth it imo.

Grabbed the Wanderlust tee (second shirt in the first picture) just to have something in that green, yellow, and red color scheme... since they cancelled my 5 Year Anniversary joint after months of silence :smh:

I'm definitely the minority here cause I LOVE "Dawn FM" lol. Felt like he completely nailed that 80's type of inspiration he was aiming for. I think I've played it more than most of his last few projects.

At this point Dawn Fm is his best since Kiss land for me. I **** with Dawn FM heavy.. listen to it at least a couple times a week still.

And the first 4 songs on Kiss Land are at the very least Top 5 first 4 songs to start any album in history.

Copped the greenish hoodie. Kissland merch is always his best Merch.

Dawn FM is great. Is there someone else is :emoji_fire: :emoji_fire: :emoji_fire:

After Hours 8/10??? nah it's a classic 10/10. After Hours (the song), Heartless, Faith, Alone again, Escape from LA. There is way too much heat on that album

Also I liked all of the songs his was on for the Idols tracks. (I didn't watch any of the show after the 1st episode :lol:)

Kiss Land is truly truly timeless. Where does the time go?

I still bump it daily and find myself like :sick: half the time

Time for another rewatch:

The Weeknd Love In The Sky GIF.gif

The Weeknd Kiss Land Tour GIF.gif

The Weeknd Kiss Land Tour Show The Middle Finger GIF.gif

The Weeknd Kiss Land X Drake GIF.gif

The Weeknd Kiss Land Panda GIF.gif

Back
Top Bottom