The "What If" Thread

What if my mom would have died when she had that brain aneurysm in 1995..... would I be on NT even more %#!%@$ up than I am now? Would I even be Young Rilla?Or would it be like some Marvel Universe alternate time line version of "me" that's TOTALLY different? Crazy #%%@ man...

Originally Posted by Fantastic4our

What if your aunt had a penis? She'd be your uncle...
roll.gif

What if Denzel survived at the end of "Dejavu"?

Would there be two of them walking around?

If the pilgrims died that first winter then the following people would have just settled further south.
There would be more whites and blacks in the Caribbean and South America right now.

Or they would have just came back with some gear. And toughed it out.

If Columbus landed in India, we would all be living in India right now. Probably calling it New Britain. There would be a new race mixed with Indian and whiteand whatever else "cargo" arrived to the sub continent. Or they would have just stuck to indentured servitude and New Britian wouldn't be crapcompared to America. And who knows where Africa would be? But probably in the same position as today.

Btw all the this is just hypothetical and different nations are susceptible to different things.

WHAT IF : JFK never got assassinated?? WHAT IF: The Free Masons and Illuminati were started by people of ethnic background like Hispanic or Blacks? WHAT IF:Neo would have taken the RED PILL WHAT IF: We never die? WHAT IF: women wanted and acted out on sex like men Do?? WHAT IF: Currency never existed and the onlyway to obtain ones wants and needs was to do acts of kindness for one another? WHAT IF: WOMEN actually had a point when arguing

What if I didn't exist?
eyes.gif

Edit:

What if McDonalds, Burger King, and Wendys didn't exist?
nerd.gif

What if the KNICKS did not recieve that BS call in game 7 of th eastern conference finald. [ eff you HUE hollins]

Scottie would have led the bulls to the finals w/o MJ.

IMAGINE THAT!!!

Although Hakeem wouldve slayed the bulls.

*serious bulls fan back in the day*

What if the Soviets didn't back down in the Missile Crisis?

What if our government collapsed?

Originally Posted by Hen Lin 32

Originally Posted by sigmakidownz

What if this thread didn't exist?

beat me to it.

What if both of yall shut the hell up? What if the recession never happened? What if the bulls beat the celtics? What if the hawks beat the cavs? What if nasnever got kelis tatted on his arm?

what if ray-j never smashed kim k? would he have a show?

what if the internet was never invented?

what if the allies lost wwii?

Originally Posted by NJstress03

What if MJ would have quit basketball when he 1st didnt make his high school varsity team?
kobe ftw!
What if the native americans never helpped the pilgrims survive the 1st winter?
no turkey for us?
What if biggie didnt go back to Cali?
Biggie > Nowaday "rappers"
What if Al Gore won the election in 2000?
byebye america

Originally Posted by NJstress03

What if Christopher Columbus actually landed in India?

What if MJ would have quit basketball when he 1st didnt make his high school varsity team?

What if the native americans never helpped the pilgrims survive the 1st winter?

What if biggie didnt go back to Cali?

What if Al Gore won the election in 2000?

What if 2pac never stomped out Orlando?

What if illegal drugs never made it into the hood?

Add any contributions or feel free to answer the questions i contributed. theoretically of course
tired.gif

Back
Top Bottom