The White Washing of Beyonce is disturbing...

beyoncebestinverhad-600x600.jpg

beyonce-4-cover1.jpg

I seriously thought that was a white woman in the second picture...and that's suppose to her album cover? You put it together.

This makes me genuinely sad.

beyoncebestinverhad-600x600.jpg

beyonce-4-cover1.jpg

I seriously thought that was a white woman in the second picture...and that's suppose to her album cover? You put it together.

This makes me genuinely sad.

dude. she is the product of 2 light skinned black people. they can get lighter and whiter than any people except gingers and goths.

my boy jay is 100% black, product of 2 light skinned people, but just filmed an episode of Dexter playing the "light skinned puerto rican dj" in the family of light skin puerto ricans.

remember. Beyonce is from Texas. she used to have a TAN. yes. light skinned people can get tans.
depending on what shes doing, where, and how long, determines her skin color.

and also she aint got the best skin in the world. as most light skinned black people.
she need make up and air brushing to make that %%+$ even toned and smooth.
not everyone is perfect in every single way.
but to compare her color from No, No, No pt 2 . Ft. Canibus to today is just silly.

dude. she is the product of 2 light skinned black people. they can get lighter and whiter than any people except gingers and goths.

my boy jay is 100% black, product of 2 light skinned people, but just filmed an episode of Dexter playing the "light skinned puerto rican dj" in the family of light skin puerto ricans.

remember. Beyonce is from Texas. she used to have a TAN. yes. light skinned people can get tans.

and also she aint got the best skin in the world. as most light skinned black people.
but to compare her color from No, No, No pt 2 . Ft. Canibus to today is just silly.

yeah the 2nd pic is OD...shawty lost mad weight too

but whats your angle?...she still belongs to somebody that "use to be known for dope dealing"

we got Oprah, Michelle Obama, Her and Nicki for the lost chicks...great mix if u ask me, cant call it on Nicki as a human being...but dat mass!!!

yeah the 2nd pic is OD...shawty lost mad weight too

but whats your angle?...she still belongs to somebody that "use to be known for dope dealing"

we got Oprah, Michelle Obama, Her and Nicki for the lost chicks...great mix if u ask me, cant call it on Nicki as a human being...but dat mass!!!

Originally Posted by likethematrix

grin.gif

Originally Posted by likethematrix

grin.gif

Well Beyonce has always been light. There have been Mag covers where she does appear very light. But I dont think she is whitening herself, she's proud to be black.

Well Beyonce has always been light. There have been Mag covers where she does appear very light. But I dont think she is whitening herself, she's proud to be black.

shes not that dark to begin with
her mom is around that same shade though

just as long as she is not like this cat 

Vybez-Katel-Bleach-Out.jpg

she will be alright 

shes not that dark to begin with
her mom is around that same shade though

just as long as she is not like this cat 

Vybez-Katel-Bleach-Out.jpg

she will be alright 

Originally Posted by Enchanted1

Agreed 100%. She is not whitening herself at all. That fact is that some pictures she has had taken of her are clearly overexposed causing her to look lighter. That is all it is.

Originally Posted by Enchanted1

Agreed 100%. She is not whitening herself at all. That fact is that some pictures she has had taken of her are clearly overexposed causing her to look lighter. That is all it is.

Back
Top Bottom