The Will Smith Slander Thread

The entire time this was going on I was just mesmerized by Jadas ear rings. Wife's bday is coming up and she wants a nice ear piece.

The entire time this was going on I was just mesmerized by Jadas ear rings. Wife's bday is coming up and she wants a nice ear piece.
Get her this

gel-tutti-pazzi-per-mary.gif

Yea. I don't owe anybody sympathy but being a sh*tty human being to those who don't deserve it ain't my style. Now horrible human beings can die tomorrow and I'll spit on their Graves. But Jada didn't deserve that.

Having it rough makes some people better human beings and apparently robs some of basic human decency. It's your choice.

Do you believe Chris Rock was being a ****ty human being to Jada??

We don't know what type of personal insecurities Jada has been having with her hair. People are just mansplaining to her how she's supposed to feel. We don't know what she had expressed to people close to her about how she feels about losing her hair. A condition doesn't have to kill you to evoke negative emotions, insecurities and anxiety.

I get it and I do agree it was a tasteless jab, but that’s usually what these roasts are all about, on that same stage Regina Hall cracked a joke about Bron’s hairline in SpaceJam….

Anyways I read he refused to leave after the incident and was partying it up as if nothing had happened showing an absolute lack of remorse….I can’t lie, been a fan of dude for a LONG time, but his actions this past week, have really been a bad look for me

I would like to see y'all dudes top 5 comics lists.

Edit: By y'all I mean the Will Simp stans

but that’s usually what these roasts are all about

it‘s the academy awards, not a roast

and supposedly Chris rock adlibbed that joke/comment/quip/whatever

amy schumer in her defense for the whatever she said about Kirsten dunst, said she made sure dunst was cool with it

im not going pretend to be some expert on all of that.. but clearly some shh is prepared beforehand and run by some people

Do you believe Chris Rock was being a ****ty human being to Jada??

I believe people who don't understand why what he said could hurt someone are sh*tty. Refer to my previous comments about MAGAs and the freedom of speech crowd. I think Chris Rock is just ignorant.

Yes. Intent.

all it shows is ignorance.. if you don’t know something, that shouldn’t embolden or justify you saying something, joking or otherwise

but he clearly noticed her hair was missing to make an obscure movie reference

"Jada, Gi Jane 2, can't wait 2 see ya"

That's not even a joke or a roast. It's a quip and dude was about to move right on to the next.

Thats my point exactly, but at the same time, we really can’t dictate others emotions, regardless Will overreacted in the worst way and nothing since then has felt genuine coming from his mouth, during his speech he didn’t even apologize to Chris, he refused to leave, he publically partied it up after, I don’t think he feels sorry in the least and any backpedaling he does is to try and regain that hood guy persona he has worked so hard for over years.

There's a difference between purposefully rocking short hair and never being able to grow your natural hair again. A lot of mansplaining going on here. One of the things I love about my hair is having options if I couldn't grow hair because of an autoimmune issue I'd be devastated.

Dudes get clowned on the second their hairline starts to recede….I’ve never seen such a public outcry or sympathy for those men….Jada has made short hair a signature look and she has looked AMAZING with it for years, I had no idea she was dealing with a hair loss disorder and chances are neither did Chris, is not like Jada is hot press.

Will overreacted in the worst way

given the level of gun violence in the states especially in schools THAT is overreacting in the worst way

he handled it poorly, but it’s still just a slap

there are a whole lot worst things dude could have done.. like imagine if dude decided he wanted to go full hockey player and throw actual punches

I get it and I do agree it was a tasteless jab, but that’s usually what these roasts are all about, on that same stage Regina Hall cracked a joke about Bron’s hairline in SpaceJam….

Anyways I read he refused to leave after the incident and was partying it up as if nothing had happened showing an absolute lack of remorse….I can’t lie, been a fan of dude for a LONG time, but his actions this past week, have really been a bad look for me

It's not a roast it's the academy awards. :rofl:

Just because 1 person is ok with a joke directed at them doesn't mean everyone else should deal with it the same. Bron is a guy, I'd imagine men and women deal with it differently. I've had beautiful hair for a long time if I lost it tomorrow I'd be devastated. Versus some of my friends who balded early and just cut it off. Everyone is different. Can't compare how 1 person feels about their physical attributes to another.

all it shows is ignorance.. if you don’t know something, that shouldn’t embolden or justify you saying something, joking or otherwise

but he clearly noticed her hair was missing to make an obscure movie reference
Ok?

given the level of gun violence in the states especially in schools THAT is overreacting in the worst way

he handled it poorly, but it’s still just a slap

there are a whole lot worst things dude could have done.. like imagine if dude decided he wanted to go full hockey player and throw actual punches

Lol people are acting like Chris got shanked on live TV. :lol:

I believe people who don't understand why what he said could hurt someone are sh*tty. Refer to my previous comments about MAGAs and the freedom of speech crowd. I think Chris Rock is just ignorant.

Simple YES or NO champ. Bless your heart. Also intent matters. There’s a difference between me asking if Chris Rock is deemed a ****ty person based upon your standards versus you saying “people who don’t understand why what he said COULD (key word could) hurt someone are ****ty.

Dudes get clowned on the second their hairline starts to recede….I’ve never seen such a public outcry or sympathy for those men….Jada has made short hair a signature look and she has looked AMAZING with it for years, I had no idea she was dealing with a hair loss disorder and chances are neither did Chris, is not like Jada is hot press.

yes she has had short hair, not bald

this is still a long way from being bald

1648792751194.jpeg

1648792776220.jpeg

1648792850378.jpeg

It's not a roast it's the academy awards. :rofl:

Just because 1 person is ok with a joke directed at them doesn't mean everyone else should deal with it the same. Bron is a guy, I'd imagine men and women deal with it differently. I've had beautiful hair for a long time if I lost it tomorrow I'd be devastated. Versus some of my friends who balded early and just cut it off. Everyone is different. Can't compare how 1 person feels about their physical attributes to another.

you must have never watched the State of the Union….anyways she’s entitled to feel bad, Will as her husband is entitled to have a conversation with Chris, I’m sure two grown *** adults have other means of communication to get their point accross before deciding to put hands on each other, Will acted like the insecure little ***** the world and his own wife more than anything has made him o it to be….straight up little d**ck energy.

Simple YES or NO champ. Bless your heart. Also intent matters. There’s a difference between me asking if Chris Rock is deemed a ****ty person based upon your standards versus you saying “people who don’t understand why what he said COULD (key word could) hurt someone are ****ty.

The intent here was to insult her. But he was also ignorant to the ramifications of that insult sweetie.

Lol people are acting like Chris got shanked on live TV. :lol:

He was assaulted regardless….assaulted for performing a job he was paid to do, tbh like someone else said, Chris should def seek a lawsuit, one for Will and one for the Academy and their lack of protection/security…..I know it sounds far fetched but what if Will had decided to snap to the point that he did more than Just smack Chris? Like NOONE even tried to stop Will….

you must have never watched the State of the Union….anyways she’s entitled to feel bad, Will as her husband is entitled to have a conversation with Chris, I’m sure two grown *** adults have other means of communication to get their point accross before deciding to put hands on each other, Will acted like the insecure little ***** the world and his own wife more than anything has made him o it to be….straight up little d**ck energy.

will or jada could have addressed what Chris said publicly, since that‘s the forum Chris choose to make the comment

i assume will wouldn’t have known he was winning the award.. but they have no shortage of people and outlets that they could have addressed the situation

not sure why will should be expected to act privately to something done publicly

Back
Top Bottom