The Will Smith Slander Thread

According to the link, her style and title is:

only time I have ever seen that title used, is in that same link

I lived in England and never heard her referred to as the queen of the Bahamas

According to the link, her style and title is:

“Elizabeth the Second, by the Grace of God, Queen of the Commonwealth of the Bahamas and of Her other Realms and Territories Queen, Head of the Commonwealth”

Unless I’m reading it wrong.
People that are from Commonwealth countries have told you any role she has is ceremonial, performative and a gesture. Somehow you can’t take that and just keep the conversation going. Are you that literal?

only time I have ever seen that title used, is in that same link

I lived in England and never heard her referred to as the queen of the Bahamas

The first time I heard it used was during a tour my first time in the Bahamas. I was shocked like you when the driver referred to her as her majesty.

The first time I heard it used was during a tour my first time in the Bahamas. I was shocked like you when the driver referred to her as her majesty.
This absolutely some made up duck tales. I grew up and lived in two Commonwealth countries. While I can’t speak for Bahamas I damn sure never heard “her majesty” . FOH man you speaking alternative facts like your favorite president

People that are from Commonwealth countries have told you any role she has is ceremonial, performative and a gesture. Somehow you can’t take that and just keep the conversation going. Are you that literal?
This is exactly the type of trolling he used to do in the Political Thread

Meth warned him about it plenty of times

He is super literal in one instance. Then he would do the opposite in the next situation.

So you have been to the Bahamas and you thought the queen of England was in charge?

what role do you believe the queen plays in England?

She’s as important to any Commonwealth country as you are black

I didn’t say her role wasn’t ceremonial, performative, and/or a gesture. I said she is the Queen of the Bahamas—she is. I said she appoints the Governor General of the Bahamas—she does. And the Governor General of the Bahamas appoints the prime minister—he does.

I asked about the elections and was informed of the process. That’s why I asked, to learn.

None of this has anything to do with Will Smith. But IATT IATT asked who ran the US so I asked who ran the Bahamas. Apparently he didn’t realize Queen Elizabeth was the Queen of the Bahamas.

This absolutely some made up duck tales. I grew up and lived in two Commonwealth countries. While I can’t speak for Bahamas I damn sure never heard “her majesty” . FOH man you speaking alternative facts like your favorite president

It’s absolutely 100% true.

So you have been to the Bahamas and you thought the queen of England was in charge?

what role do you believe the queen plays in England?

I’ll defer to you on her role. That’s why I asked. You’ve answered.

since independence our prime ministers have only been black men.. lawyers and a doctor

current prime minister:

1649100151337.jpeg

previous prime minister:

1649100187722.jpeg

the other 3 prime ministers in our history:

1649100255961.jpeg

1649100302849.jpeg

1649100344039.jpeg

:pimp:

I didn’t say her role wasn’t ceremonial, performative, and/or a gesture. I said she is the Queen of the Bahamas—she is. I said she appoints the Governor General of the Bahamas—she does. And the Governor General of the Bahamas appoints the prime minister—he does.

I asked about the elections and was informed of the process. That’s why I asked, to learn.

None of this has anything to do with Will Smith. But IATT IATT asked who ran the US so I asked who ran the Bahamas. Apparently he didn’t realize Queen Elizabeth was the Queen of the Bahamas.
Seem like you have no idea how stupid this sentence makes you look and that exposes your trolling

Seem like you have no idea how stupid this sentence makes you look and that exposes your trolling

I don’t mind looking stupid. I can’t be knowledgeable about everything.

I asked a question based on my limited knowledge. Asking questions is a good way to learn. And I did so.

It’s as if everyone ignored the question marks in my posts. I even thanked him for the information after he answered the question.

is it that hard for you to believe that white people don’t run the Bahamas?

since ‘67 black men have been in charge

No, it isn’t hard for me to believe that. Is it hard for you to believe that?

I don’t mind looking stupid. I can’t be knowledgeable about everything.

I asked a question based on my limited knowledge. Asking questions is a good way to learn. And I did so.

It’s as if everyone ignored the question marks in my posts. I even thanked him for the information after he answered the question.
You asked questions then added dumb **** like this which shows you were never genuine about your questions:
"who ran the US so I asked who ran the Bahamas. Apparently he didn’t realize Queen Elizabeth was the Queen of the Bahamas."

We're not as easily fooled as the folk who attend rallies with you

No, it isn’t hard for me to believe that. Is it hard for you to believe that?

you asked and I answered several posts ago.. several people have answered you

you first asked:
Who runs the Bahamas?

and i answered:

since independence our prime ministers have only been black men.. lawyers and a doctor

current prime minister:

1649100151337.jpeg

previous prime minister:

1649100187722.jpeg

the other 3 prime ministers in our history:

1649100255961.jpeg

1649100302849.jpeg

1649100344039.jpeg

Back
Top Bottom