The Will Smith Slander Thread

Will Smith after that slap 😂
1658961405721.gif

Skimmed it

seems genuine.

Love the fresh prince too much to hate him forever.
Lol he seemed genuine when he was preaching all that peace and love ish before the slap.... Not coming at you but it always amazes me how forgiving we as a society are to celebrities compared to people in our lives for real. Celebrity worship is a plague in Western society.

Lol he seemed genuine when he was preaching all that peace and love ish before the slap.... Not coming at you but it always amazes me how forgiving we as a society are to celebrities compared to people in our lives for real. Celebrity worship is a plague in Western society.
Probably bc I was never that mad at him. I mean I don’t know him. It’s not like I was so upset with him I turned down his phone calls lol

It’s all superficial.

IMHO this is a more a lesson about Chris Rock and redefining what manhood is all about.

Where are all the folks saying Rock was a punk / should have reacted instead of responding?

Looking extra goofy right now.

Where are all the folks saying Smith was right / defending Jada?

Meanwhile Chris Rock out here flourishing.

Rock's response made a grown man look like a toddler having a meltdown / throwing tantrum.

Even made the slap look like it came from a child.

1395545-Bobby-Hull-Quote-Always-keep-your-composure-You-can-t-score-from.jpg

All that just to end up doing apology videos from the back of the bus / penalty box :lol:

Never seen a man get sonned so bad in my life.

Last edited:
IMHO this is a more a lesson about Chris Rock and redefining what manhood is all about.

Where are all the folks saying Rock was a punk / should have reacted instead of responding?

Where are all the folks saying Smith was right / defending Jada?

Meanwhile Chris Rock out here flourishing.

Rock's response made a grown man look like a toddler having a meltdown / throwing tantrum.

Even made the slap look like it came from a child.

1395545-Bobby-Hull-Quote-Always-keep-your-composure-You-can-t-score-from.jpg

All that just to end up doing apology videos from the back of the bus / penalty box :lol:

Never seen a man get sonned so bad in my life.
I still don’t see the Will Smith L here and definitely not from this post :lol:

****** talking about penalty boxes and winning in life like Will isn’t. Spare me.

***** felt bad and apologized. That’s it. All these extra deep takes over a superficial issue.

Looking like a toddler is temporary. And you can’t really say Rock is the one that did that anyway. It’s on Will.

Yeah, props to Chris for sure, if that was me............boy I tell you, aint no way I'd be calm like Chris
That's why Willard got slandered so bad, no one expected Chris to react any differently than he did including Willard. "He don't be acting like that with them fools around the corner" (smokey voice)

I been learning not to go so dumb in my own personal life. But at the level of the game they at, I would gave durk or somebody the bag and had will popped at. 🤷🏻‍♂️
I woulda made a real life rap song outta will. Spin again all that stuff they say. I woulda got at him in multiple states. Try to traumatize him for that

Back
Top Bottom