pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by Super Producer J

do they have this series on blu-ray?
Nope and never will.

Originally Posted by MyTsharp

nerd.gif
....hopefully its still there next week.

My-T.
If you hook me up with spandex friend I will buy it now and let you pay me back next week
happy.gif

cats get too caught up in blu-ray and i got hdtv blu ray an all that.

A BARGAIN IS A BARGAIN

sleep if you want too

I guess it is "HBO" week...almost grabbed The Sopranos box set for 150 earlier in the week.

I copped the bestbuy joint for 98 cash.. I'm not tight about the 18 difference tho.. I caught a look so I hope everybody else does

good looking out..

i remember kicking myself for sleeping on $129 for the box set over the holidays.. definitely copped.

Aw man this is just in time, i was going to get this next week off ebay for around 120ish.....

BUT NOW THIS POPS UP!

pimp.gif

Originally Posted by DAYTONA 5000

Why will this never be on blu-ray?

Simon has been interviewed saying he wanted the feel of the show to be as real and gritty as he could and the way they shot the show, any transfer would comeout horrible.

This is such a good deal. I got mine from Amazon right after Christmas for $89.99 so I'm happy. Definitely hop on that deal though people.

Waiting for Stringer to come in here and post a couple of these, "
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
"

I have probably dropped 300 on all the seasons individually. But The Wire is so good I'm not even salty right now.

I never seen this series but I heard so much hype about it that I pulled the trigger. There goes 60 hours of my life. Good looks OP

Originally Posted by worldbeefreeg

I have probably dropped 300 on all the seasons individually. But The Wire is so good I'm not even salty right now.

That's exactly how it is... I copped the 1st 3 individually, but I didn't hesitate to pull that trigger on the complete during the holiday season. Futhermore, I just appreciate that people are actually viewing it that I don't even think about what I paid as long as they get it.

Back
Top Bottom