the wire marlo vs avon

Also, Avon has a code, which is what gains him more respect on the street, it seems, whereas Marlo is just without any code, any moral or value except forself-preservation (and which is why we can ultimately swallow his being called a "$++%*" pretty frequently in Season Five). He may not be listeningto Avon's call for solidarity between Westsiders, but I still can bet he recognizes Avon's superiority.
best ending

Marlo was almost to cold and devoid of personality to be likable. Hence, I'm ridin' with Avon.

An interesting debate is Bay vs. Chris.

That's a serious toss-up b/c even though they we're both cold-blood killers, they both had some measure of character-- when Bay gave Namond over toBunny and Chris beat down Mike's pops b/c he was a molester.

Originally Posted by GUNNA GET IT

Originally Posted by Gmills23

If Avon had Marlo's muscle....it woulda been a rap

He did, they got locked up and/or killed

weebay/stinkem/bird/slim Charles > Chris & Snoop
I can't agree with that because unlike Avon's muscle, Marlo's was comprised of sociopaths (along with Marlo himself). Avon orderedkillings when it affected his product, business and friends. Marlo killed people just for looking at him the wrong way...and sometimes for less.

Why Avon is that dude
pimp.gif

yo forgot some of the stuff now since it's been a while since i've watched but at the end why's Chris and Bey hanging together? i just watched thatvid where Avon agrees to give the connect to Marlo but is that all that's there to it? everything's squashed between them with just that?

Back
Top Bottom