The Wire....sucks. (The Shield is wayyy better)

Originally Posted by Noskey

Originally Posted by JoeClear

Vic and  Lem  are the only main characters likable .     Anthony Anderson did a good job as Antown Micthell however.

What about Ronnie?

Ronnie was up Vic's butt way too much ( He was almost like a dog) and he paid the price in the end

The Wire definitely doesn't suck, but yeah The Shield is great...I'm currently watching the series over again.

The Wire definitely doesn't suck, but yeah The Shield is great...I'm currently watching the series over again.

Apples and Oranges....

The Shield is INCREDIBLE....but so is the Wire. I don't see how it's possible to even compare the two shows.

Originally Posted by Its That Dude

I watched the whole series and nothing is memorable at all.

one of the most overrated tv shows ever. i hate you NT.

ejg7wp.jpg

Apples and Oranges....

The Shield is INCREDIBLE....but so is the Wire. I don't see how it's possible to even compare the two shows.

I disagree with you OP, The Wire was a fantastic show even though the last season was a disappointment.

I disagree with you OP, The Wire was a fantastic show even though the last season was a disappointment.

Originally Posted by bijald0331

How do you justify all the critical praise for The Wire? It's one of the most critically acclaimed shows of all time. Many critics routinely ,and without much doubt, call it the best show ever. Is everyone wrong?
Who cares

show sucks...

How do you justify all the critical praise for The Wire? It's one of the most critically acclaimed shows of all time. Many critics routinely ,and without much doubt, call it the best show ever. Is everyone wrong?
Who cares

show sucks...

If you think the wire sucked there is a good chance a lot of stuff went over your head....

If you think the wire sucked there is a good chance a lot of stuff went over your head....

Originally Posted by mondaynightraw

Who cares

show sucks...

Cool argument, bro.

Who cares

show sucks...

Cool argument, bro.

the show never won an emmy, which is a testament to its controversial nature.

still, it's a masterpiece beyond comparison to anything else. there never has been nor will there be anything like it again. weaker minds lack the capacity to appreciate the art of the series. some people can't handle subtext, non-obvious themes and/or reality.

the show never won an emmy, which is a testament to its controversial nature.

still, it's a masterpiece beyond comparison to anything else. there never has been nor will there be anything like it again. weaker minds lack the capacity to appreciate the art of the series. some people can't handle subtext, non-obvious themes and/or reality.

Who cares

show sucks...
Cool argument, bro.
Your argument is basically a lot of ppl (critics I guess) have a good opinion of it (best show ever). His is so what my opinion is that it sucks.

Who cares

show sucks...
Cool argument, bro.
Your argument is basically a lot of ppl (critics I guess) have a good opinion of it (best show ever). His is so what my opinion is that it sucks.

Back
Top Bottom