Originally Posted by Phil Le0tard0

Sopranos >The Wire

roll.gif

that was perfect... hahahahaha....

Originally Posted by htwn hitman

omar
pimp.gif

no ayoooo

he really was the character that pulled me into his story the most....

a gay ex-con stick-up kid?... like... how do the come up w/ this stuff?!

pure genius...

this show is goat to me....just finished watching the entire series for a third time and i always be catching new things in the storyline and about the characters
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Just finished watching the whole series last week gonna start all over again soon, I can already remember some of the foreshadowing going on
pimp.gif

I honestly envy everyone who hasn't seen it yet. They get to experience it for the first time.

I already told my girl we're sitting through every episode as soon as I can get my hands on them.

Sopranos >The Wire
not with a cop out ending like the sopranos had. Spend 6 years watching the story of tony soprano and i get a pretentious attempt at art because they don't know how to properly end a series. How should we reward loyal fans? lets play a practical joke on them and call it art.

The wire wrapped everything up brilliantly. sopranos had 2 incredible seasons. 1 great one. and the last season i had mixed feelings. the others sucked.

I have had Season 1 and have yet to finish it... I need somebody I can sit down and watch it with! lol... Maybe with this one chick...

Anyone seen or read the corner? Witten by the same guy. It's an HBO mini show based on a book he wrote. Uses a lot of the same actors too.

Originally Posted by DubA169

Sopranos >The Wire
not with a cop out ending like the sopranos had. Spend 6 years watching the story of tony soprano and i get a pretentious attempt at art because they don't know how to properly end a series. How should we reward loyal fans? lets play a practical joke on them and call it art.

The wire wrapped everything up brilliantly. sopranos had 2 incredible seasons. 1 great one. and the last season i had mixed feelings. the others sucked.

QFT

Originally Posted by detrick177

Anyone seen or read the corner? Witten by the same guy. It's an HBO mini show based on a book he wrote. Uses a lot of the same actors too.
yes. i have all six episodes...it stars andre aka the kid from the wood. its good, basically the wire minus the police/political outlook.

Yea, Charles Dutton (Roc) had a lot to do with that project... I always liked the closing segments that they ended wach episode with...

A lot of the those same characters from both "The Corner" and "The Wire" had contracts with HBO which allowed them to audition or be a part of the cast...

Great show...

Back
Top Bottom