The Witcher 3 - Wild Hunt ===== In Stores Now (PS4, PC, XB1)

Be very liberal with that dodge button

I don't use the lock-on either...it's only good if you're fighting one or two enemies

I think you get Thunderbolt early too...make use of that

Be very liberal with that dodge button

I don't use the lock-on either...it's only good if you're fighting one or two enemies

I think you get Thunderbolt early too...make use of that
the Swallow potion is good as well.

Definitely

And don't try to test any enemies that're more than a couple levels above you...you'll get stomped

Make sure you get that Quen sign level 2 upgrade ASAP.  Makes it a lot easier to fight higher level enemies.

Yeah I'm a focus on upgrading these Signs.

I keep thinking combat is like Assassin's Creed or Arkham where I can easily give multiple dudes the hands from multiple angles but I block the dude in front of me, expect to parry the dude coming in behind but I just get hit and lose a chunk of health.

I can see the amazingness in the game and I can tell it's a future classic but right now I'm just frustrated :lol:.

I thought it was like Skyrim where you might find the hot gear just in a chest or steal it off a body but this game is really trying to have me craft or alchemize my own ****. I'm really not about that micromanaging life son, and I could care less about bombs and potions :smh:

Quest level caps are annoying too. I wish enemies were simply scaled with your current level (AND I WISH YOU GOT ACTUAL XP FROM KILLING ENEMIES)

I'll give this another try tomorrow. Just mad frustrated right now :lol:

Last edited:
Sometimes a enemies drop will include the weapon and or piece of armor they are wearing. Plus, you find weapons in chests. Go into random houses and you can find yourself food, potions, and weaponry.That river in the first town you enter where the bar is. If you go into the river and dive, use your wicher sense, you'll see 2-3 chests in there. I don't quite remember the loot in there, but its some good items. I think a good sword is in there as well.

Spent days trying to find Emerald dust. It was worth it. Bruh I feel bad for freeing that spirit in the tree after finding out what happened to the Baron's wife. :smh:

Spent days trying to find Emerald dust. It was worth it. Bruh I feel bad for freeing that spirit in the tree after finding out what happened to the Baron's wife. :smh:

I murked him...I'm curious, what happens if you free him?

Well....

First he frees the kids at the bog, then murders the whole town (minus the guy who cuts off his ear) for trying to have you murder him then the has witches, w/e turns the mom into a water hag and force Johnny into hiding. You free the mom from the curse but she still dies and the Bloody Baron hangs himself at the crow perch.

View media item 1571836
What happens when you kill him?

this game is kinda hard.

cant find gold to save my life

cant get any good items

Instead of breaking items down, sell them to their respective stores. Weapons to blacksmiths, etc. You get a lot of coin that way. I had at least 3,000 at one point.

Dam I was wondering too what happens if I free the spirit in the tree but after getting burned by Kiera I wasn't gonna get fooled again

Did you fight Kiera? I convinced her it was a foolish plan to go to.... uhh... that place. whatever. She's at my Witcher's castle place along with
letho

I gotta remember all the names of people and places. Also what was that update about? I can't get it cause the internet in my place is gone... *sigh*

Last edited:
Did you fight Kiera? I convinced her it was a foolish plan to go to.... uhh... that place. whatever. She's at my Witcher's castle place along with
letho

I gotta remember all the names of people and places. Also what was that update about? I can't get it cause the internet in my place is gone... *sigh*

I kept getting beat so I just loaded a prior save and convinced her to go to some island. Who knows maybe I get the yambs again later. You might be missing out on xp with out the update.

Last edited:
Well....
First he frees the kids at the bog, then murders the whole town (minus the guy who cuts off his ear) for trying to have you murder him then the has witches, w/e turns the mom into a water hag and force Johnny into hiding. You free the mom from the curse but she still dies and the Bloody Baron hangs himself at the crow perch.

Damn, that was rough.  I know I'm gonna mess this up since it was like 25 hours of playtime ago, but if you kill the tree spirit...you confront the witches and realize they were using you to kill the spirit in the tree, then because they always keep their promises, they tell you about Ciri, and you have a playable flashback where they found her, and were going to try to mutilate her by cutting off her feet, before giving her over to the wild hunt.  Obviously, she escapes.

You leave the wife there, then I went to visit the Baron's daughter in Oxen-whatever, and she says she's not going back, cuz she's a part of the church of eternal fire now.  Went back to baron, told him about where his daughter was and how he wasn't ever coming back...told him about wife, and he pledges to go there to fight the Witches to get her back, and asks for your help....which starts a new quest....Go there, there are witch hunters, eternal fire cats along with his daughter, and the baron all converged on the scene...some huge beast, sent by the witches, emerges and you beat it down. The wife is still bat **** crazy, but the Baron has resolved to take her to some healer to get her fixed up. Daughter wants to go, but her Eternal Fire boss tells her she has her duties to attend to now as a member. Everybody disperses. End quest.

Depending on what choices you make during the quest the ending can play out quite differently.
In my game the Bloody Baron lived and I saved his wife.
Edit: Guy above me pretty much covered it.  I guess my spoiler tag is just about useless. 
laugh.gif

Last edited:
Depending on what choices you make during the quest the ending can play out quite differently.

In my game the Bloody Baron lived and I saved his wife.

Same, actually went back to the village and fought some drowners, water hags and some large beast with his army and his daughters

[thread="626911"]Quot[/thread]

Well....

Damn, that was rough.  I know I'm gonna mess this up since it was like 25 hours of playtime ago, but if you kill the tree spirit...you confront the witches and realize they were using you to kill the spirit in the tree, then because they always keep their promises, they tell you about Ciri, and you have a playable flashback where they found her, and were going to try to mutilate her by cutting off her feet, before giving her over to the wild hunt.  Obviously, she escapes.

You leave the wife there, then I went to visit the Baron's daughter in Oxen-whatever, and she says she's not going back, cuz she's a part of the church of eternal fire now.  Went back to baron, told him about where his daughter was and how he wasn't ever coming back...told him about wife, and he pledges to go there to fight the Witches to get her back, and asks for your help....which starts a new quest....Go there, there are witch hunters, eternal fire cats along with his daughter, and the baron all converged on the scene...some huge beast, sent by the witches, emerges and you beat it down. The wife is still bat **** crazy, but the Baron has resolved to take her to some healer to get her fixed up. Daughter wants to go, but her Eternal Fire boss tells her she has her duties to attend to now as a member. Everybody disperses. End quest.

Only difference is that pretty much the Baron's family is dead. The daughter goes with the Eternal Fire folks. Thanks for writing all that cause I skimmed all that in mine :rofl:

Haven't played in few days but got the day and home alone. About to put in a few hours with the volume all the way up. Still trying to do all the side quest and exploring all the ? On the map before I proceed with the main story.

Hit level 18 and finished the main Novigrad questline(s) tonight.  Still have a few side quests to do but I want to hit up Skellige tomorrow.
pimp.gif

Hit level 18 and finished the main Novigrad questline(s) tonight.  Still have a few side quests to do but I want to hit up Skellige tomorrow. :pimp:

Just got to skellige today same level. Still have a few quest in novigard but I'll come back to them.

Where do you check how many hours you put into the game?

Back
Top Bottom