The word ******

Mexicans in Los Angeles use It all the time. As a Puerto Rican that grew up here I always thought it was ignorant and dumb.

as far as I know its Mexican slang (maybe extends into parts of central America?) and its definitely derogatory.

its so sad that there's so much ignorance out there and that ppl use words like that.

First time I heard this word was DJ Paul / Three 6 Mafia M.E.M.P.H.I.S. Remix....

Had no idea it was a racist term against black people.

The irony!

"Vicente Guerrero, the son of Juan Pedro Guerrero, a humble Mestizo peasant and María Guadalupe Saldaña, an African slave led Mexico to her independence from Spain in 1810 and became Mexico's second president in 1829. Mexico's state of Guerrero, where the resort city of Acapulco is located, was named in his honor."

Someone knowledgeable of Mexican history told me that Vicente Guerrero was a great liberator but a bad politician. Guerrero himself learned that to govern was more difficult than to fight. He was too generous with his opponents, pardoning many of them. His appeals to patriotism and bipartisanship failed. Because of his lack of formal education, his countrified manners, and his reputed African blood, he was held in contempt by the upper-class, and opposition to the Guerrero administration increased and became bitter.

http://ahorasecreto.blogspot.com/2011/04/******.html?_sm_au_=iVVSn85SDFstS866

Last edited:
Now that it has been established that it is a derogatory term, a racist term, has it been added to the list of words that you cannot type while on Niketalk?

it really should be honestly.

*****s really not on tickpick yet :smh:

*Cough*
IMG_20190719_025911.jpg

nawghtyhare nawghtyhare

sorry to all my Black people who've heard this and didn't know it's derogatory.

And if you hear pinche ****** it means f'n n****r
I never noticed those words being used together. I've come to learn growing up that cussing isn't looked down upon for certain Hispanic groups so when I hear "pinche" being used without an angry tone, I wrote it off as dudes just giving each other ****. Now, if I hear those two words being used together, I'll make sure to let the person know that I know what they're saying. Fortunately, my girlfriend's family and some of my neighbors(I live next to 3 Hispanic households) never used ****** ever and treat me with the utmost respect. I remember one of my former co-workers used that in front of me once for someone j-walking in front of his car and I had to shun his *** after that. The sad part is, his younger cousin who was part of a Hispanic gang(Border Brothers) had to check him after he seen how I reacted to that. One thing that I noticed is, if you usually stick with your own ethnicity, you have a higher chance of stereotyping other ethnicities. Other factors is of course your upbringing and general open-mindedness.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom