The worst Madden '07 player sends a letter to John Madden.

To: John Madden
CC: Electronic Arts Sports
Re: Being the worst rated player on Madden ‘07
Hi, John, my name is Ethan Albright. I play line for the Washington ********. You probably already knew that, so I’ll continue. I am writing in regards to the overall player rating of 53 that I have received in Madden NFL Football 2007. I feel that this is %@#%!%* %@%!@!*% and you should kiss my mother-%@#%!%* %@%. Ahmed Carroll was rated a 78 and the Packers just cut his %@% on a Tuesday morning after his performance in a Monday night game. That is pretty terrible. The worst part is that his overall rating was sniffing 80. You know what, John? Two can play this game. I rate you a %@#%!%* 12. I rate you a %@#%!%* 12 in Ethan Albright Football 2000-ever… except for in the category of ball-licking. That is where I will spot you a 98 rating. You will receive this score because I will never give your blubbery %@% a 99 in any category. Take that, pencil-****. Go do Al Micheals or something. Boom. It’s also pretty wonderful that my awareness rating was 59. You make it sound like I wake up in the morning, helplessly @##@ and piss myself, then lose three of my teeth before I discover that I am trying to eat a rock for breakfast. #%#!, John, I understand you saying that I am slow and lacking athleticism, but a rating like this pretty much labels me as ******ed. Rod “He Hate Me

The title alone made me
roll.gif

IB4M

The breathing embodiment of the perfect oxymoron.

Rod Smart struggled to arrange words in sentence form.

Cave men had better hold of the English language. 

Spoiler [+]
caveman.jpg

Back
Top Bottom