The Wu going at Joe Budden!!!

Inpectah Deck?
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

laugh.gif
Title got me hype. Looking back on this Joe would've had it easiergoing at Ghost n Rae and hoping they aint do nothing other than see him face to face. Going at Meth, I mean all the Wu gonna hold down Meth regardless.
Slaughterhouse vs. The Wu (hopefully)
indifferent.gif
Stop it.

After the Jeopardy part
laugh.gif
He went in
pimp.gif

Eyes ol swole when the GOD rebuked him

Them Wu beats are forever sick.

Still tho Joe lucky this wasn't Masta Killa.

All yall lames talkin who checkin for who and w/e bs acting like the Rebel INS aint have a decade long career before Joey was ever on the scene. If you reallywant to talk about fans you really gonna compare the amount of Wu fans to Joe Budden fans?

Fish food #%%!!*

Deck is my favorite member of The Wu, but he really doesn't need to be making this... *goes and listens to 36 Chambers

All i know is Budden better watch his back off wax. Cuz Ghost & Rae will prolly snuff him just cuz
laugh.gif

And as bad as Joey's career has been (commercially)...it's still better than Deck's solo career. Deck just happened to be in the Wu. Not saying hecan't rap...but well, he's going to get served. Simple. That diss wasn't up to par for what Joe does with diss tracks. There's a reason whyMeth never dropped a track going at Joe. He didn't want that kind of action. That _ knows Joe is a problem.

"How thoughtful...won't resort to gettin near a booth..."

There's really no reason for a group of Wu-Tang's caliber to respond to a crew of gimmick rappers (Slaughtahouse/Budden) at all. If it really escalatesGZA can easily come through and single handedly lyrically slaughter each member's career individually.

The better way to handle this is to let some less known Disciple(s) come on and run through them on a track. No need for the greatest group of all-time to"diss" a few clowns with some internet buzz.

Originally Posted by iHateTimeDotCom

Originally Posted by Master Zik

After the Jeopardy part
laugh.gif
He went in
pimp.gif

Eyes ol swole when the GOD rebuked him

Them Wu beats are forever sick.

Still tho Joe lucky this wasn't Masta Killa.

All yall lames talkin who checkin for who and w/e bs acting like the Rebel INS aint have a decade long career before Joey was ever on the scene. If you really want to talk about fans you really gonna compare the amount of Wu fans to Joe Budden fans?

Fish food #%%!!*
thats the thing... its 9 members of wu tang... if inspectah deck was never in the group nobody would be checkn for him... he better thank meth, rae, rza, and ghost for them fans... idunno... guess i aint much of a wu fan... they style is just weird... in a off beat kinda way... but yea im guessin only like 10% of wu fans would *%$@ wit a deck solo album
You're not a fan so I'll ignore this.

I'm disappoint they're even acknowledging this. Not even surprised by Deck's skill, why some of ya'll fronting on him like he's whack
smh.gif

Edit: Where's the second beat from?

Originally Posted by JR Paperstacks

And as bad as Joey's career has been (commercially)...it's still better than Deck's solo career. Deck just happened to be in the Wu. Not saying he can't rap...but well, he's going to get served. Simple. That diss wasn't up to par for what Joe does with diss tracks. There's a reason why Meth never dropped a track going at Joe. He didn't want that kind of action. That _ knows Joe is a problem.

"How thoughtful...won't resort to gettin near a booth..."
You serious? dont NOBODY respect no Joe Budden. I be in jersey and them dude's don't even respect him. I'm sorry i rather have someaffiliation/part of the "Wu" then have that sorry %%+ career that Joe Budden had/has
laugh.gif

Joe got served by Saigon now he getting embarrassed by Deck. Joe is a lame and has taken so many L's
laugh.gif
. I feel bad for dude

Uncontrolled Substance >>>>>>>> Joe Budden's existence.

Dudes all surprised like Deck is some slouch on the mic, Joey don't want it.

Originally Posted by NostrandAve68

word to mother

It doesn't matter if _'s "respect" him or not...they know he's nice. One thing you don't hear is people saying he's not. Sowhether they respect him or not, he hasn't been touched by any of these _'s...so not for nothing, all these _'s are on some girl %*%%. Meth got in20 interviews and talked about Joe Budden...but he didn't dare try to go bar for bar. Joe said several times..."RAP!!"...and he didn't. That_ knows. Maybe they don't respect him as a person...but they respect the fact that he's foolish on tracks.

And if you would rather be apart of the Wu than do what Joe did/ is doing...that's you. And that's wack. Personally, I'll take Joe Budden'scareer. If you even ask _'s to name members of the Wu, they could eff around and forget son (and U-God). Like Time said, he might not have a career, periodif he wasn't in the Wu. He wouldn't sell out a school gym by himself, he's not getting mentioned. If he drops a new song that doesn't haveJoey's name in it...does anybody make a post? Does any blog post it? Does anybody in any barbershop care or listen? He's the tree in the empty forest.That _ is washed and he was relatively clean already.

Let's be completely serious here... Joey would and probably will body Deck if it comes to that point

Originally Posted by NostrandAve68

Back
Top Bottom