The XX1 Code

Does anybody out there know the story behind the blacklight code on the XX1's? Why is it there and what does it mean? I've read mine and it just seemsto be obvious sentences about the brand. I think it's a pretty cool feature though. Thanx in advance.

yeaa. there was a thread about this a few years ago
i believe that is said something like "Age for it shall be within the four stage journey of the air jordan XXI that the code shall be revealed to thosewho seek the jordan code in your honor have we hidden this message"

there was a decoder that was released to the web and the highlighted letters spelled the word "AUTHENTIC" if i remember correctly.

i remember seeing the pics with the AJXXIs under the blacklight showing the secret message... cant find the pics tho..

I used to have a pic of the red suedes. I cant find it. On the suedes it is located in a different place.

I love hidden codes on j's. If you look really good at the XX3's you'll see the number 23 on the bottom sole towards the back.
24y4hfl.jpg

Originally Posted by Uncle Sam 1013

I love hidden codes on j's. If you look really good at the XX3's you'll see the number 23 on the bottom sole towards the back.
24y4hfl.jpg

Looking at one of mine in my hand now and dont see it?

Originally Posted by rocboy023

wo wthats crazy with the 21s, does the red have a different message?

If I remember correctly, the black pairs message was on the inside of the shoe and the red suedes was on the back of the lace lock flap on the tongue.

The capital letters throughout the message spell something and one of the pairs they spelled AUTHENTIC. I will try and dig up the pics I had...

EDIT:

I found the red suedes.

ajxxi005sizedkq1.jpg

Back
Top Bottom