The YouTube thread

I was watching this at lunch, the Filipino dude is funny as hell. Anyways, it made me not want my fried chicken anymore.:smh:

Some of the van life people male and female don't actually live full time in the van they do it for Youtube content, road trips/vacations or quit after a relatively short time

This channel covers all types of alternative homes/living

Last edited:
A few facts about YouTube that I’ve found to be interesting:

-More people watch YouTube than cable
-20 percent of videos are switched off within 10 seconds
-YouTube is valued at more than $150 Billion
Yeah I don’t watch any network tv anymore except for sports games. YouTube and Netflix are my go-to.

That reminds me of the creator of Vine. he was in college studying whatever and learned that the human attention span for interest is 7 secs. Vine? 7secs. long. the rest of social media have followed similar patterns as you can see

I've found that it's harder and harder to keep my attention on a video that's longer than a few minutes these days. If l commit to anything over 10 or so minutes then l must have found it very interesting.

This channel shows the evil sides of business in great video essays. part History lessons also

turned down $1 billion deal for his YouTube channel...

That offer was probably for all 6 of his youtube channels, all his social media accounts, businesses, name/likeness etc

His smallest channel has 7.49 million subs. Main channel has 106 million :lol: Once these people find a niche/make the content they print money

This dude does educational videos on nature and animals but all the lingo, jargon, slang is as if it’s a video game. Entertaining and informative none the less

Back
Top Bottom