The Zoom Kobe II Thread vol. LITES

The lites don't wow me. The Orcas were a classic shoe. I think he should wear the orcas until xmas when the zk3's debut.

For those that own these.....does the heel tab cut into your ankle? It looks like it would....
team am fam / team vintage heatflintgreynt@gmail.com
myspace.com/flintgreynt

Quote:
.does the heel tab cut into your ankle?

Yes. Due to that and the possible difficulty in getting a good fit around the midfoot, wearing them with thick socks may be necessary.
Air Jordan Retro: You can't go back.

^ Yeah are these even going to release? Vulkan do you have any info on the lites, the release date, and colorways?

They are not scrapped. They are on this months manifest for footlocker. Honestly, I'm on the same boat as most of you, releasing them now. I think they should have released sometime during the middle of october, this is if I were part of the marketing team. He was wearing them during pre-season so y not and then they could still have him wear the 2k4's now and release those now. Honestly even if he was traded, the white/grape ice/black colorway is still an appealing color even to those non-laker fans, the second colorway all black, well it's all black lol, so no team affiliation there. I think they'll be out before thanksgiving, as they are on the manifest for this month.

Quote:
the second colorway all black, well it's all black lol
:D
happy.gif

Brand Jordan forum:
*****, Moan, Overreact.

I HAVE A FEELING THAT THESE ARE GOING TO BE SOMEWHAT LIMITED?...... IN THE STATES I MEAN. IF SO I WILL BUY 2 ON THE 50%, AND WILL IT BE A FOOTLOCKER ITEM AS WELL?
NIKE Talking Since
'94

Just got a pair of the Wht/Blk colorway.. DEFINITELY HOT!
smokin.gif

Got this pair in the Philippines.. Tried to get the Oly 2's, but no 10.5's.. Its cool cause I can't wait to ball in these!
happy.gif

They were about $160 us dollars.. My gf's dad picked 'em up for me.. He had to ditch the box cause it wouldn't fit in his luggage.. It's cool though cause they probably won't see much time in a box anyways

and there is alot of stock left,these didnt sell out
FS:Lebron IV Chinas sz 11,greenbeans sz 11,Air Jordan 8 aquas sz 11.5,air force stat sz 12,all for cheap -relatively

i saw kobe wearing these against the warriors in hawaii during the preseason. pretty nice hopefully pick these up and the strengths on the next 50

Originally Posted by never wear them

I HAVE A FEELING THAT THESE ARE GOING TO BE SOMEWHAT LIMITED?...... IN THE STATES I MEAN. IF SO I WILL BUY 2 ON THE 50%, AND WILL IT BE A FOOTLOCKER ITEM AS WELL?
NIKE Talking Since
'94
Yeah it is in the Footlocker manifest already. Wonder what's taking so long. Late October and early November was release date and it is already midNovember. Hopefully release this Thursday.

Finally got to try these bad boys out today.. Went to the gym and played ball in 'em for about an hour and a half.. They really feel much lighter thanthe 2's. The comfort level was pretty surprising, other than the fact that the ankle support feels almost too restrictive, which isn't a bad thing.After the first couple of games, I started getting used to them, and they didn't feel so stiff anymore. I highly recommend copping if you have a chance
tongue.gif

i'm not really feeling the lites. They should have put more laser etchings around the body.

Originally Posted by tmac360

i'm not really feeling the lites. They should have put more laser etchings around the body.

...and perhaps some gold paint in the embossing.

dope pick up coolgrey81...mang i wish i was in P.I....does anybody have the official release date herein the US(mang i hope these go up Eastbay..cause NDC
mad.gif
....nevermind)?..thanks in advanced NT fam..

DAMN NIKE... OR WHOEVER IS IN CHARGE WITH THE DISTRIBUTION OF THESE KICKS... IT WAS SLATED FOR AN OCTOBER LATE RELEASE...? RIGHT

Back
Top Bottom