THEE OFFICIAL 2010-2011 MIAMI HEAT PLAYOFFS THREAD : CONGRATS MAVS FANS

when williams shot that i had that kobe moment like what the #*$% are you doing taking that dumb shot!?? but then it went in
laugh.gif

oh well looks like the celtics will be the first team in the second round smh

Originally Posted by VAHustler

Wade got mad lazy on D. He gave Lou an uncontested 3 and then the next 3 he got buried again.
in that situation, i'm wondeirng if he's expecting Lou Williams to drive it in and go for a 2.

Originally Posted by toine2983

North Dade Represent wrote:

Brand made a great play, I can't really knock Lebron on this one.
Trust a lot people ain't going to see it like that but I agree.

Dude's coming out the woodwork now. 
30t6p3b.gif

laugh.gif

Certain fools with tears of happiness right now.
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif

Originally Posted by Fatherless Child

Celtics will murder the heat. Bron will look around and say damn, nothings changed
laugh.gif

only team Celtics is murdering is the Knicks ..
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by HankMoody

Originally Posted by toine2983

North Dade Represent wrote:

Brand made a great play, I can't really knock Lebron on this one.
Trust a lot people ain't going to see it like that but I agree.

Dude's coming out the woodwork now. 
30t6p3b.gif

laugh.gif

Certain fools with tears of happiness right now.
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif

Dudes don't say a peep all series until the first loss and then the floodgates open
laugh.gif
30t6p3b.gif

Originally Posted by HybridSoldier23

Originally Posted by cRazy dav0

roll.gif

bron again
laugh.gif

never gets old

Dude had a nice look too and didn't even hit rim
sick.gif

Spoiler [+]
roll.gif

laugh.gif
These fools again. LBJ shoots a higher % in GW shot situations over his career than Wade and even your favorite player, Mr. Bryant. He even shoots a higher % than both in the playoffs.LBJ made the right play, and shot it early enough to give his team a chance for the board. The game is not won or lost on one play or shot - you forget Wade jacking up a lazy shot on the previous possession and playing lazy defense on the first made three?

Originally Posted by bdis1986

Celtics will murder the heat. Bron will look around and say damn, nothings changed
laugh.gif

only team Celtics is murdering is the Knicks ..
laugh.gif
Unfortunately. Another miss in the clutch but at the end of the day the Heat are still gonna end up in the finals 
ohwell.gif
 As much as I hate the Heat I'm really gonna enjoy laughing at all the people who are going to have to eat crow.

^ Shook one.
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
 @ these dumb +%@ knick fans....still hurt cause Bron didnt go there.

Originally Posted by LuketheJediKnight

Originally Posted by cRazy dav0

roll.gif

bron again
laugh.gif

never gets old

sick.gif

Spoiler [+]
roll.gif

laugh.gif
These fools again. LBJ shoots a higher % in GW shot situations over his career than Wade and even your favorite player, Mr. Bryant. He even shoots a higher % than both in the playoffs. LBJ made the right play, and shot it early enough to give his team a chance for the board. The game is not won or lost on one play or shot - you forget Wade jacking up a lazy shot on the previous possession and playing lazy defense on the first made three?

Stats don't mean much in the clutch. Ask any coach in the NBA whod theyd take for the game winning shot, damn sure aint Lebron James so keep believing that.

I don't even like Wade and you're insane if you think Bron is more clutch than wade.
roll.gif

Originally Posted by hymen man

BRON CHOKES AGAIN!!!!!!!!!!

Word to Melo in games 1 and 2
smile.gif

roll.gif
roll.gif

I really do hope Lebron learns from this though. He's better off trying to win on a jumpshot than take it to the hole. He keeps getting blocked from the help man on defense. Amare and Boozer already got him this year on final seconds..... now can add Brand to the list.

Originally Posted by xsalvioutlawx

sick.gif

Spoiler [+]
roll.gif

laugh.gif
These fools again. LBJ shoots a higher % in GW shot situations over his career than Wade and even your favorite player, Mr. Bryant. He even shoots a higher % than both in the playoffs. LBJ made the right play, and shot it early enough to give his team a chance for the board. The game is not won or lost on one play or shot - you forget Wade jacking up a lazy shot on the previous possession and playing lazy defense on the first made three?

Stats don't mean much in the clutch. Ask any coach in the NBA whod theyd take for the game winning shot, damn sure aint Lebron James so keep believing that.

I don't even like Wade and you're insane if you think Bron is more clutch than wade.
roll.gif

Oh yes. They don't count at all - all they tell you is whether you make or miss a basket to tie or go-ahead in a one-possession game where the majority of those poessions are the last plays of the game. And whether you're assisted on those shots - which LBJ hasn't been.No, they tell you nothing at all. They lie to you
smile.gif

Originally Posted by VAHustler

Originally Posted by hymen man

BRON CHOKES AGAIN!!!!!!!!!!

Word to Melo in games 1 and 2
smile.gif

roll.gif
roll.gif

I really do hope Lebron learns from this though. He's better off trying to win on a jumpshot than take it to the hole. He keeps getting blocked from the help man on defense. Amare and Boozer already got him this year on final seconds..... now can add Brand to the list.

Most of his made shots in those situations come from going to the rim.

laugh.gif

roll.gif

Oh yes. They don't count at all - all they tell you is whether you make or miss a basket to tie or go-ahead in a one-possession game where the majority of those poessions are the last plays of the game. And whether you're assisted on those shots - which LBJ hasn't been. No, they tell you nothing at all. They lie to you
smile.gif

So you just going to ignore everything I said?
laugh.gif

roll.gif

Oh yes. They don't count at all - all they tell you is whether you make or miss a basket to tie or go-ahead in a one-possession game where the majority of those poessions are the last plays of the game. And whether you're assisted on those shots - which LBJ hasn't been. No, they tell you nothing at all. They lie to you
smile.gif

So you just going to ignore everything I said?
laugh.gif

Since you ain't got a valid rebuttal, then yes
smile.gif

Back
Top Bottom