THEE OFFICIAL 2010-2011 MIAMI HEAT PLAYOFFS THREAD : CONGRATS MAVS FANS

New coach. Seriously. Have none of you noticed that Miami has no offense system? Sure, their defense is great, but their offense doesn't exist. They just wing it on offense. Their lack of offense got blown up by Dallas. Fire Spoelstra.

Originally Posted by Dade B0Y

See ya'll boys on Biscayne BLVD in about two weeks tho...

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Worst case scenario for me as I was in Dallas visiting friends and ended up at the bar and celebrations......with my Bron jersey on.
roll.gif

We"ll be back tho...

BTW How did S&T react?

dako akong otin wrote:
Laker fan here....  and yeah while i was happy Miami lost, i really felt bad to see Bosh cry.  That dude went through so much criticism and jokes the entire year.  Anyway, y'all be back next year..  This is only the first year of the big 3, and y'all made it to the finals already.  
Out of all the big 3 i don't see why he gets disrespected so much. He played great last night and also in game 5 he's a legitimate top 4 PF in the league right now. We need more players like him that show heart and a passion to win. Cant fault him at all cause he showed emotion after a tough loss.

Originally Posted by roboski

dako akong otin wrote:
Laker fan here....  and yeah while i was happy Miami lost, i really felt bad to see Bosh cry.  That dude went through so much criticism and jokes the entire year.  Anyway, y'all be back next year..  This is only the first year of the big 3, and y'all made it to the finals already.  
Out of all the big 3 i don't see why he gets disrespected so much. He played great last night and also in game 5 he's a legitimate top 4 PF in the league right now. We need more players like him that show heart and a passion to win. Cant fault him at all cause he showed emotion after a tough loss.

Me neither. No one had a problem with him until he got to Miami and are now disrespecting him and questioning his manhood constantly 
30t6p3b.gif
. Dude was the most consistent player for us during these playoffs and is one of the best PF's in the league.
And since when is it a +%*#$ move to cry after a finals loss? When did emotion get banned from sports? Oh cause he's on the Heat everything anyone does is made fun of? Some of this hate is sad imo.

im tired of you so called heat fans real or not, you all praise lebron like he god, dude flat out cant handle the big moments and instead of admitting that yall just make excuses. MAN the hell up, this isnt a one time thing of him failing at the biggest moments. And heat fans have the same foolish outlook at there so called leader, what you think cuz you lost this year that means next year is roses, every good team in the NBA next year will only be better except maybe the older celtics. Your easiest path to the finals was this year.

Originally Posted by ballislife32688

im tired of you so called heat fans real or not, you all praise lebron like he god, dude flat out cant handle the big moments and instead of admitting that yall just make excuses. MAN the hell up, this isnt a one time thing of him failing at the biggest moments. And heat fans have the same foolish outlook at there so called leader, what you think cuz you lost this year that means next year is roses, every good team in the NBA next year will only be better except maybe the older celtics. Your easiest path to the finals was this year.
word. like who they can add to make then not win one, two, three, four, five, six, seven.......? dwight howard and chris paul? pimp them riley/wade.

Back
Top Bottom