THEE OFFICIAL 2019-2020 NBA OFFSEASON THREAD: VICTORY LAP

Which team is most overrated? (Pick two)

• Clippers

• Celtics

• Seventy Sixers

• Bucks

• Rockets

• Nuggets

• Jazz

• Nets

• Warriors

• Pacers

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Uh that bet was for the next few seasons not just this year.
Look at this guy.

joker-03031-high-res-jpeg.jpg

Uh that bet was for the next few seasons not just this year.

Nets will be better than the Celtics this season and for the next 3 seasons minimum.

$200 Nets are better than the Celtics the next 3 seasons big boy.

"This season and for the next 3 seasons" is the comment that started it all. Trying to weasel out of it on a technicality. :smh:

Better hope the Nets are better than them this year, CLOWN.

Goofy ***, you should get clarity before you start flapping ya gums. Ain't no money being collected either way until after the 2022 season.

Screenshot_20191120-234015_Chrome.jpg

my G, you really made a bet that pays out in three years for a whopping $200 :rofl:

yall gonna have to adjust for inflation. By 2022 that’s not gonna be enough to fill a tank of gas on a prius

Who asked you? He agreed to the bet. I think that's fair given no KD for the Nets at all this season.

Who asked you? He agreed to the bet. I think that's fair given no KD for the Nets at all this season.

:rofl: “Who asked you” bruh we’re on a public forum, no one has to ask me to interject. Who asked you to be so defensive?

if you dont wanna be laughed at for back pedaling on a bet dont propose some bull **** and act like people are gonna remember it in three years...3 ****ing years :lol: B Sox B Sox will probably be a family man by then. $200 gonna buy him a week’s supply of diapers

:rofl: “Who asked you” bruh we’re on a public forum, no one has to ask me to interject. Who asked you to be so defensive?

if you dont wanna be laughed at for back pedaling on a bet dont propose some bull **** and act like people are gonna remember it in three years...3 ****ing years :lol: B Sox B Sox will probably be a family man by then. $200 gonna buy him a week’s supply of diapers

There wasn't a backpedal on anything, you should sit this one out. If the bet was for the 2020 season it would have been explicitly stated. I've paid every bet I've ever made on here.

The last quarter and OT of that game was some extremely high level modern basketball. Sometimes I forget what that looks like watching my 1995 grit n grind squad trot out there this season. Nice to see guards that can both shoot and dribble the basketball.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom