THEE OFFICIAL 2019-2020 NBA OFFSEASON THREAD: VICTORY LAP

Which team is most overrated? (Pick two)

• Clippers

• Celtics

• Seventy Sixers

• Bucks

• Rockets

• Nuggets

• Jazz

• Nets

• Warriors

• Pacers

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I would also like to note one thing that always bothered me with Fultz, listening to all his interviews since he got drafted, he doesn't seem like a sharp dude at all, like he's quite slow and I think that translates into his game, he plays based off of his feeling for the game rather than thinking tactically.

His Bball IQ is not high.

I would also like to note one thing that always bothered me with Fultz, listening to all his interviews since he got drafted, he doesn't seem like a sharp dude at all, like he's quite slow and I think that translates into his game, he plays based off of his feeling for the game rather than thinking tactically.

You know there isn’t a correlation between IQ and basketball IQ, right?

For real I haven't seen Lakers fans hating on Kawhi at all.

He definitely looks like he's load managing during games. He's had a few where he looked terrible and then went off in the 4th.

All that best player in the league talk should be dead now tho.

Probably time to send Blake and just get pieces for him. It does not have to be a huge return but get a young player or good pick along with cap fillers.

Send Rose to a contender to hate seeing him flourish on this bum *** team.

Andre seems to be here for the long haul along with Luke. Fill around them.

Reggie, Snell, and Maker contracts are up after the season.

Probably time to send Blake and just get pieces for him. It does not have to be a huge return but get a young player or good pick along with cap fillers.

Send Rose to a contender to hate seeing him flourish on this bum *** team.

Andre seems to be here for the long haul along with Luke. Fill around them.

Reggie, Snell, and Maker contracts are up after the season.

good luck moving blake, his right leg and that contract.

hate it had to be him

I always thought he played just like he talks :lol:

Super unsure of himself and like he didn’t know what to say most of the time and resorted to some type of robotic scripted answer

Ben needs a real PG to set him up for those corner 3s.

We need D-Lo...he would be ridiculous in that spot next to Ben and they already have chemistry from high school. Tobias or J-Rich might need to chill on buying a house in the Philly area.

Would love to see Blake play with a great PG. I think I have an idea...

Screen Shot 2019-11-21 at 3.25.32 PM.png

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom