THEE OFFICIAL 2019-2020 NBA OFFSEASON THREAD: VICTORY LAP

Which team is most overrated? (Pick two)

• Clippers

• Celtics

• Seventy Sixers

• Bucks

• Rockets

• Nuggets

• Jazz

• Nets

• Warriors

• Pacers

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.
NT Standard $150 should suffice

How many T’s do you think Draymond and KD would have gotten in this era?

Would Sheed have survived in this era with his penchant for drawing technical fouls?

Bets going back up :pimp:

Hit some licks on y’all boys last season but I’m taking all y’all money this year

The hyperdunks are rereleasing as the "alphadunks". Even though i'm a big of fan of lowtops, these would look good in certain colorways. Looking forward to some on court reviews.

RE_NIKE_FIBA_AlphaDunk_CHN_0625_hd_1600.jpg

If you feel inclined to watch these guys shoot around for 14 minutes...

AD gave the prime Warriors

32/11 on 54% shooting in 15
28/15 on 48%shooting in 18

His second & third options were Jrue & Etwan Moore one year & Eric Gordon & Ryan Anderson another

The Warriors wouldn't be an easy win, but they had ZERO answers for AD then and they damn sure won't now when they have Bron, a bunch of shooters & Boogie. not to mention the perfect guys at the guard spots to put on Klay & Curry. No real big wings who attack the basket a lot. & Draymond Allows AD the ability to roam

I LOVE our matchup againt the Warriors, i wouldn't want to play them early but we matchup extremely well

prokh made a nice return on the nets. think prokh paid a little under 400M
tsai paying 2.35B

It's all prefixed menu so everything is 42$..I'm down to try whatever
Got it. So just looking through the list you’re more likely to see old standbys or clubbier spots than the really hot new or Michelin type restaurants. Which is not necessarily a bad thing. Stay away from the chains or anything in the Times Square area.

Lot of good steakhouses on here. Also there are some good restaurant groups, the Daniel Boloud restaurants are good. I highly recommend Tamarind Tribeca for high end Indian, really good food and drinks plus the location is cool. Morimoto has been around for a minute and is a little clubby (cheesy) but definitely good.

Lonzo ball checking all the boxes so far...

Get GF pregnant - check
Make rap video - check
Lose money - check
Get historical figure tats - check

Just need him to start his own record label and he'lll have BINGO.
he had that segment on Netflix where he buys studio equipment

AD gave the prime Warriors

32/11 on 54% shooting in 15
28/15 on 48%shooting in 18

His second & third options were Jrue & Etwan Moore one year & Eric Gordon & Ryan Anderson another

The Warriors wouldn't be an easy win, but they had ZERO answers for AD then and they damn sure won't now when they have Bron, a bunch of shooters & Boogie. not to mention the perfect guys at the guard spots to put on Klay & Curry. No real big wings who attack the basket a lot. & Draymond Allows AD the ability to roam

I LOVE our matchup againt the Warriors, i wouldn't want to play them early but we matchup extremely well
AD and LeBron would get theirs but Curry would be salivating at the thought of Demarcus/Kuzma defending him on the pick and Roll. LeBron and his lazy D and communication would be costly against them

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom