THEE OFFICIAL 2019-2020 NBA OFFSEASON THREAD: VICTORY LAP

Which team is most overrated? (Pick two)

• Clippers

• Celtics

• Seventy Sixers

• Bucks

• Rockets

• Nuggets

• Jazz

• Nets

• Warriors

• Pacers

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.
In a way this team is a perfect representation of where the USA is in standing with the real world.

IMG_20190826_083632.jpg

Middleton and Tatum :smh:

USA won by 16 but it should’ve been more against this Canadian team without any of their best players. This may be the D team for USA but all of them are NBA starters while their opponents can’t sniff an NBA roster. If they don’t get their **** together they may very well end up settling for a bronze or even 4th

I was just reading an article for potential landing spots for Galo, this one made a ton of sense to me.

Screenshot_20190826-132212-01.jpeg

dam james harden is 30??? 4 more year and this bum is outta the league retired. good riddance :smokin

I think Covington stays in Minnesota..he's going to be an important part of how they finish games with Towns moved to the 5

I think Covington stays in Minnesota..he's going to be an important part of how they finish games with Towns moved to the 5
If they’re competitive and don’t fall too far back, definitely

If they sputter and are out of the race by the deadline he should definitely be moved because his value will be high

They will try to compete for a playoff spot this year, unless they package him for someone of Dlo's calibre, there is no reason to trade him. He's young, a great contract, and is what every team is looking for in a 3&D player (as long as he's never asked to dribble).

They will try to compete for a playoff spot this year, unless they package him for someone of Dlo's calibre, there is no reason to trade him. He's young, a great contract, and is what every team is looking for in a 3&D player (as long as he's never asked to dribble).
They will have a tough time getting assets. If they can turn him into multiple bites at the Apple I would do it. Wiggins plays a big part in all of this too.. I could see Rojas trying to blow it up if they aren’t competing for the playoffs

I think wiggins gets moved before roco. He's on one of the best contracts out there and Minny isn't in any kind of rush. He can be a building block for them

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom