THEE OFFICIAL 2019-2020 NBA OFFSEASON THREAD: VICTORY LAP

Which team is most overrated? (Pick two)

• Clippers

• Celtics

• Seventy Sixers

• Bucks

• Rockets

• Nuggets

• Jazz

• Nets

• Warriors

• Pacers

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.
That first game actually really did have me worried. Bron looked awful and I thought he really might be washed. And then vogel posted up AD every single time down, so I was worried our offense would be trash.

Both of those concerns have been addressed so I'm not gonna put too much stock into that game.

As far as matching up with PG and Kawhi, I actually think AD will guard Kawhi in crunch time.

I think the real key will be if Kuz can hit enough shots and then not get killed on the other end.
Respect. A good, honest, take

Glad we preventing it from being another blowout. Good fight to bring it back within one before the half

The NBA knows how to create ratings, last year on Thanksgiving Eve Bron goes back to Clev., this year AD back to N.O.

Heard recently that Kurocs allegedly beat his girl during the summer. Had some hopes that he'd be a decent rotation player after last season, but he's been ghost

Utah looked weak tonight on both ends. Bojan is really good though and Brogdon :emoji_dizzy_face: MIL goofed so bad. He's also playing like a top 10 PG this year

:lol:
DBC96D79-1B21-4C3F-8486-7624958469F7.jpeg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom