THEE OFFICIAL 2019-2020 NBA OFFSEASON THREAD: VICTORY LAP

Which team is most overrated? (Pick two)

• Clippers

• Celtics

• Seventy Sixers

• Bucks

• Rockets

• Nuggets

• Jazz

• Nets

• Warriors

• Pacers

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.
1575309434137.gif
Marc Gasol: I'm your Dad
maxresdefault.jpg

Pretty sure AD has winced and grabbed his shoulder at least once in every Lakers game I watched. But then he keeps playing and seems unaffected by it. Not sure what’s really going on there.
But THEY are convinced he’s making it to the finals

Luka and KP still figuring out how to play together. Feel like that on-court relationship is only going to get better as the season progresses. The role guys will all play their part.

If the Mavs can somehow end up with a top 4 seeding then I'd give the MVP nod to Luka.

It's still early in the season, but no one predicted they'd be doing this well.

If the Mavs can somehow end up with a top 4 seeding then I'd give the MVP nod to Luka.

It's still early in the season, but no one predicted they'd be doing this well.
Dallas has been the best offense in the league without KP really finding an identity yet. Anxious to see what the team could look like if he finds consistency on offense

Luka and KP still figuring out how to play together. Feel like that on-court relationship is only going to get better as the season progresses. The role guys will all play their part.
Dallas has been the best offense in the league without KP really finding an identity yet. Anxious to see what the team could look like if he finds consistency on offense
Yep... They're not overloading KP on minutes, and he's not being asked to do a ton at this point. Still looks a little bit like a fish out of water. He'll find it. He's found a good balance and is making an impact defensively and on the glass. The offensive rhythm will come.
Thanks to Lukas improvement dallas has top 5 depth or possibly better, imo. There aren’t too many rosters 1-10 better
They're as deep as anyone in basketball... The problem is the drop off from 1 and 2 to 3. Need one more real impact guy... But no real clear way to get it for the next year or so.

This is an absolute joke. No hate on Melo but this right here is a pure ratings/drum up intrigue move. I would be mad if I was Melo.

Eh I'm over it. It's only player of the week and most people can see that this is a sham. More power to them and Melo.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom