THEE OFFICIAL 2019-2020 NBA OFFSEASON THREAD: VICTORY LAP

Which team is most overrated? (Pick two)

• Clippers

• Celtics

• Seventy Sixers

• Bucks

• Rockets

• Nuggets

• Jazz

• Nets

• Warriors

• Pacers

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Morris is the Only Vet they signed i could see them getting back a decent pick for, outside of that the other vets they signed aren't bringing back much in terms of value.

Yup. Sign me up for Ellington and/or Trier on the cheap though.

The Knicks thought they had some type of mastermind idea of signing every decent middle class free agent to a big one or two year deal to trade them later on for draft revenue. Wonder what they’d even get for most of those dudes now.
I don't even give them that much credit at this point.

I tried to give the benefit of the doubt. but when you spend $80 and somehow get worse than 17 wins you were definitely throwing **** at the wall to see what would stick.

Soon as the season started I finally accepted the fact that they basically signed the same player 7 times this offseason. :lol:

Only player I see us possibly getting some value back for is Marcus Morris. All the other veterans are pretty much useless.

Also, December 15th is a date to keep an eye on, as it is the beginning of when players signed this summer have the ability to be traded. Think we are going to see a lot of wheeling and dealing once that date hits.

Houston, Dallas, Utah, and Portland all have the pieces to make a move for Mook. Would be an interesting addition to all of those teams.
He's probably about the best case move for the Mavs this year. Sounds like they're focused on Iguodala and making him a potential starter though.

Knicks red flags shoulda been going bonkers when they signed all three of Mook, Portis and Julius. :lol:

He's probably about the best case move for the Mavs this year. Sounds like they're focused on Iguodala and making him a potential starter though.

Knicks red flags shoulda been going bonkers when they signed all three of Mook, Portis and Julius. :lol:
Mook is a substantially better player than Iggy at this point. Much better shooter and probably just as good of a defender. Would be the clear cut 3rd best player on the team and has the ability to shoulder the scoring load if Porzingis is having an off game.

I'd be all over him - but at what cost? Mavs ain't giving the Knicks another 1st :lol:

Marcus Morris is gonna help somebody big time. Please just move him out West though cause he always likes to try to go for a new career high when he plays the Sixers.

Those vets on the Knicks had the right idea signing with them this summer though. They basically took a paid internship to NYC for the semester til they move on to their new destination :lol:

Would Mook give money back to latch onto a playoff team? He's been underpaid before this season.

Would Mook give money back to latch onto a playoff team? He's been underpaid before this season.
Plenty of playoff teams have the salary and picks to trade for him. Just depends on whether the Knicks are willing to give him up or not.

He's definitely not giving up money though. Not at 30.

I'd be all over him - but at what cost? Mavs ain't giving the Knicks another 1st :lol:
I get not wanting to give them another, but the Mavs already have very good depth and their draft spot going forward is going to be somewhere in the 20s for the foreseeable future.

That Warriors 2nd rounder this year is a decent asset for an expiring guy. Could put protections on a future first or something. I don't know. Courtney Lee's expiring matches the salary though. Just need to figure out the pick part because I'm sure a team like Houston would be willing to give up their first with the quickness.

They already gave too much praise to a white guy last week, can’t be over praising him and letting Luka win 2 weeks in a row right Maximus Meridius Maximus Meridius ?

it’s not like he almost got a triple double and beat the team that’s favourite to win it all with the best record in the league at the age of 20

:nerd:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom