THEE OFFICIAL 2019-2020 NBA OFFSEASON THREAD: VICTORY LAP

Which team is most overrated? (Pick two)

• Clippers

• Celtics

• Seventy Sixers

• Bucks

• Rockets

• Nuggets

• Jazz

• Nets

• Warriors

• Pacers

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Fiz is going to get canned and they’ll ship off portis and Morris, the new coach is going to look better.

Fiz is done too. Time to be a family man.
He got a bad wife and some Ms to walk away with. Coaching fit and waiting for the right job is so important. Knicks have been a trainwreck this millenium. Not sure I'd want to be tie myself to that job as a guy who probably isn't getting another shot elsewhere.

Randle and Morris deals aren't terrible as Randle is still young and Morris can easily be moved to a contender. They shouldn't have signed anybody else though and been close to the salary floor so they could take on contracts from other teams and accumulate more picks as the season went on.

This is the same timeline events that went down with what seems like every coach that's been here since Van Gundy left in '01.

Either they're lame duck coaches like Herb Williams and Don Chaney, or they're here to attract a free agent like D'Antoni and Fizdale were supposed to do.

It is what it is at this point. Ima just stop defending them in the offseason. Every year, I look at projections and chalk it up to New York hate, and every year projections of us being worst in the league are right. Y'all got it. :lol: :smh:

Fool me once, shame on you. Fool me 17 times ('02-'19), shame on me.:sick: :smh: :rolleyes

Last edited:
Fizdale look like he wears those glasses with the nose costume
Gotta bring back this classic

kanye+west+and+his+entourage.jpg

kanye west and his entourage.jpg

This is the same timeline events that went down with what seems like every coach that's been here since Van Gundy left in '01.

Either they're lame duck coaches like Herb Williams and Don Chaney, or they're here to attract a free agent like D'Antoni and Fizdale were supposed to do.

It is what it is at this point. Ima just stop defending them in the offseason. Every year, I look at projections and chalk it up to New York hate, and every year projections of us being worst in the league are right. Y'all got it. :lol: :smh:

Fool me once, shame on you. Fool me 17 times ('02-'19), shame on me.:sick::rolleyes:lol:

Just be a nets fan. No one would be mad at you

:lol: :lol: :lol: The media is really on one this year, there's gonna be some valid complaints over awards at the end of the season and something tells me the same media who used certain things against players... will sudden;y see the value in those same principles for another player.

:lol: :lol: :lol: The media is really on one this year, there's gonna be some valid complaints over awards at the end of the season and something tells me the same media who used certain things against players... will sudden;y see the value in those same principles for another player.

Is that another player of caucasian/Europeam descent?

He got a bad wife and some Ms to walk away with. Coaching fit and waiting for the right job is so important. Knicks have been a trainwreck this millenium. Not sure I'd want to be tie myself to that job as a guy who probably isn't getting another shot elsewhere.
Think he’s still getting paid from Memphis so he was one of the highest paid coaches in the league with that Knicks. Hard to turn down even if you don’t believe in the front office, kinda like Brian Flores for the dolphins[/QUOTE]

MSG in the 90's was fun to watch even if you weren't a Knick fan. I was a closet supporter, mostly because I disliked Reggie Miller and loved Sprewell and my boy's mother taught Patrick Ewing in Cambridge.

Celtics, Pistons, 76ers, Knicks, Bulls all being relevant together would be good for the Eastern Conference.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom