THEE OFFICIAL 2019-2020 NBA OFFSEASON THREAD: VICTORY LAP

Which team is most overrated? (Pick two)

• Clippers

• Celtics

• Seventy Sixers

• Bucks

• Rockets

• Nuggets

• Jazz

• Nets

• Warriors

• Pacers

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.
lol **** is a joke and believe me i love simmons as most know in here but its getting very tiresome.. i can only laugh at it anymore instead of getting worked up

my man will get a rebound, bring the ball up then pass to tobi or embiid then go stand baseline/dunker role and not move until the ball is shot to try for a OFF Rebound

the fans aint asking for much just maybe 2 a game at least we dont need 3s just jumpers in general to switch the offense up alil

Nah we need threes out of him. Corner threes the same **** he hit earlier in the season. So tired of seeing him pass up wide open shots then pick up his dribble while everybody else is covered and then he’s gotta spend another 5 seconds of the clock for somebody to get open for him to throw to.

I also don’t think it’s ever spoken about enough how ****ing irritating it is when somebody comes behind Embiid off his screen and he does the fake handoff to them even when they’d be wide open. Then he either tries to force some BS dribbling behind his back and turns the ball over or he ends up recklessly driving to the basket and losing the ball or getting an offensive foul.

How many games do y'all think Zion plays this season? 25? maybe 30?

At what point do they just redshirt him and tank?

Dead at the comments.. walked right into this one

Live look at buc em buc em

51C749A7-A7A6-42C8-9761-2FEC5D9EC664.gif

How many games do y'all think Zion plays this season? 25? maybe 30?

At what point do they just redshirt him and tank?

Don't think a redshirt is typically in anyone's best interest.

Get him healthy and get him on the court - but don't rush it.

And Zion's gonna need a different type of load management. Gonna have to play his chubby butt back into shape.

TT taking a buyout to be a clipper?
They gotta eat that Love contract probably. I don’t see who they get in return for him unless Miami makes a move

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom