THEE OFFICIAL 2019-2020 NBA OFFSEASON THREAD: VICTORY LAP

Which team is most overrated? (Pick two)

• Clippers

• Celtics

• Seventy Sixers

• Bucks

• Rockets

• Nuggets

• Jazz

• Nets

• Warriors

• Pacers

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.
The win against Utah isn't impressive because of Utah's current form despite the fact that they're .500 overall, but the win against the Blazers isn't impressive because they're below .500 overall, even though they won 4 of their last 5.

Goal post moving expertise level: 99

Dude. The Blazers beat the Bulls twice, Kings and Thunder in those 4 games. The Blazers current roster sucks so much that 35 year old Melo that hadn’t played in the NBA in almost two years came in and immediately was their third best player.

The Jazz have been getting **** on by everybody over the last 10 games or so.

Zaaaactly. Imagine how crazy this thread will be if/when the Lakers have a blowout loss. There will be at least 10 pages of slander, the Clippers are getting off too easy.

Have at it then. They got super washed by a really good team. They sucked - in that game last night.

They won't lose the Clippers. Kawhi is going to sit the game out anyway

Clippers already proved they can beat the Lakers with one star player missing.

Aren’t you a Lakers fan?

C’mon B, why would I wanna be on the bandwagon for a perennial choker

056BF784-170F-417C-905E-0FBF1EB93102.jpeg

And this guy

6750076C-3388-48C6-915E-691624B95798.jpeg

Damn the Bucks are ****ing nasty

They are. Great home court advantage too. Crowd had it sounding like a playoff game in there last night.

But based on last year, question remains whether their supporting guys are going to be able to get it done when teams throw that wall at Giannis in the playoffs. They were exceptional last night though. The Bucks really first got separation in the game when they had their second unit in, which doesn’t usually happen to the Clippers. But Divencenzo, Connaughton, Ilyasova all seemed to make all the right plays at the right time yesterday. They fooled me last year in the playoffs, however, so I’m being cautious.

Zaaaactly. Imagine how crazy this thread will be if/when the Lakers have a blowout loss. There will be at least 10 pages of slander, the Clippers are getting off too easy.

The Lakers just got blew out by Dallas and there was maybe a page of slander. Stop it

Lakers are 20-3, despite having injuries to Kuz, Rondo & Bradley along the way, who are all guys who play 20mpg.

Not to mention that 6/10 of the guys in our rotation are new, & learning to play amongst one of the most ball dominant players ever. Along with a brand new coaching staff. So taking all this into account this team has no business being this good already, and it's very likely they improve by quite a margin going forward :pimp:

Also this is exhibit A why Pikachu P chose to go to #theotherLA, he could drop 13 get spanked by 40 on national TV & Kawhi gonna take the minimal flame that comes his way. ol yellowback just there like

klay-fouled-out.jpg

ALA in for a Critical season

Y’all wholes
For the last 2 years y’all be gassing up the nuggets , the jazz and the blazers
Now they ain’t $h!+?
**** for 8 years y’all told us Lebron couldn’t do this in the west .
What else NT lie about?
not the Hemi B ?
3A585370-ABEB-40E1-AFB8-9186C9D9456F.gif

How many playoff series have the Lakers won the last 8 years? I’ll wait :nerd:

Counting chickens before it hatches. Enjoy it for now :lol:.

Man, so now we counting playoff wins?
My mans really got y’all ...
never mind lil dude
Do u for now
Patiently waiting for that date

How many playoff series have the Lakers won the last 8 years? I’ll wait :nerd:

Counting chickens before it hatches. Enjoy it for now :lol:.

I recognize the same names hyping up that Bucks win against the Clippers from when the Bucks were up 2-0 against the Raptors in the ECF :nerd:

Lakers and Bron fans together...having a little bit of success is every bit as terrible as I imagined :lol:.

I tweeted about him last night. I been tweeting about him this week actually. I said that it may take up to 40 games for him to get right, given him not playing all summer Due to injury, him not being able to play consecutively due to b2b’s, not practicing,etc and him being legit hurt right now (IMO)

he’s been realllyyy good defensively. Relative to who he’s supposed to be, he’s been a train wreck offensively. He’s not making the tough shots, but he’s taking a ton, and he’s not compensating for that by getting to the line either. It’s really ugly.

the clips are 16-7 right now off of pure talent and defense. Their defense way further along than their offense, despite what the ORTG would suggest. And that offense has a lot to do with playing through Kawhi whoreally can’t do anything but post up and take bad pull ups and fades right now

hope it gets better as the season wears on And PG and Kawhi get more reps together. (8 gms currently)

There’s no reason for Leonard to put his body through the grinder for the regular season. He could be preserving as much as possible for when it counts

There’s no reason for Leonard to put his body through the grinder for the regular season. He could be preserving as much as possible for when it counts

perhaps. He and PG are only playing 30 min a night, no B2B’s for Kawhi, etc. something along those lines

but when he does play, he does not look healthy at all.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom