THEE OFFICIAL 2019-2020 NBA OFFSEASON THREAD: VICTORY LAP

Which team is most overrated? (Pick two)

• Clippers

• Celtics

• Seventy Sixers

• Bucks

• Rockets

• Nuggets

• Jazz

• Nets

• Warriors

• Pacers

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.
JR’s comment :lol:

lolll

also nick young

upload_2019-8-29_12-50-21.jpeg

How on earth was that a good fit? Hes Iso Joe while Houston's offense is literally just harden dribbling the damn ball all game. Let's not forget how well he played his role on a team that actually played team ball (Utah)
There’s 48 minutes in a game. Harden plays 35 minutes. That leaves “Iso Joe” 13 mins to.... iso.

And did you forget how he even ended up in Houston? :lol: He had a great playoffs then lost it overnight just like Pierce. Utah promptly shipped him out

How on earth was that a good fit? Hes Iso Joe while Houston's offense is literally just harden dribbling the damn ball all game. Let's not forget how well he played his role on a team that actually played team ball (Utah)

Yeah on a team like the Sixers that move the ball constantly I think he’d be a good fit off the bench. I mean he literally would be like the 12th man. Couldn’t hurt.

My, man, you said Kobe’s way ahead of the field, past and present, in competitive mentality. In a league that’s featured a bunch of ultra competitive guys, like Bill Russell, Jerry West, Magic, MJ, etc. I honestly don’t think it’s possible that Kobe’s competitive mentality could be on another level than those guys. There’s no video or anecdotes that can convince me otherwise.

And I do think part of the reason Kobe gets so much acclaim for his competitiveness is that he himself has put a lot of energy into talking about how competitive he is. Tim Duncan turned himself from a lanky swimmer in the Virgin Islands into one of the best basketball players and most skilled bigs of all time, winning 5 rings along the way. No way he does that without an off-the-charts competitive drive. But he was quiet about it.

Lol Kobe and MJ for that matter put fear into their opponents. Their opposition talks way more about how ruthless of a competitor both are far more than I've ever heard either of them speak on themselves. Y'all stay trying Kobe on this site and I've just about had it with the shenanigans.

^^^ Interesting career arc for Shaq in terms of footwear. Some solid models with Reebok, then to Dunk.nets to his own Payless joints....

There’s 48 minutes in a game. Harden plays 35 minutes. That leaves “Iso Joe” 13 mins to.... iso.

And did you forget how he even ended up in Houston? :lol: He had a great playoffs then lost it overnight just like Pierce. Utah promptly shipped him out
Yeah that's not exactly my idea of a perfect fit. A team based around an iso player doesnt need more iso players.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom