THEE OFFICIAL 2019-2020 NBA OFFSEASON THREAD: VICTORY LAP

Which team is most overrated? (Pick two)

• Clippers

• Celtics

• Seventy Sixers

• Bucks

• Rockets

• Nuggets

• Jazz

• Nets

• Warriors

• Pacers

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I’m not expecting any big trades. Kevin Love is the only big that seems somewhat likely to get traded. There’s probably going to be some smaller moves, with some teams trying to fine tune rosters.
Yeah, Love is the only "big" name that I see getting moved.

I do however think there are going to be a good amount of trades for role players though. Still feel like some of the Tier 2 teams think it's worth giving up a draft pick in order to bolster their roster for playoff time.

Philly Boston Toronto Orlando Detroit Chicago Washington Cleveland New York Atlanta Clippers Dallas Denver Sacramento OKC Minny San Antonio Portland NOLA. I think all these teams have the means and urgency to make a trade.

Eric Gordon is going to have to hit the ground running when he gets back. Rockets need another piece but thanks to Tillman don’t really have the means :smh:

Eric Gordon is going to have to hit the ground running when he gets back. Rockets need another piece but thanks to Tillman don’t really have the means :smh:
HOU is probably the most desperate to add anything but can you squeeze anything out of that roster in terms of trade pieces? There's really nothing? :smh:

Pistons have their pick this year? Wondering if they’d take Morris for it. They’re always tryna make a playoff push.

HOU is probably the most desperate to add anything but can you squeeze anything out of that roster in terms of trade pieces? There's really nothing? :smh:

this is all I see realistic.

It's really underrated how trash Tillman is :lol:. In the mix for worst owner in the league
6CF00FE9-EE27-4133-9E04-3D1F85798F37.jpeg

Attached picks to get rid of Brandon knight and Ryan Anderson salaries, didn’t take any salary back in the Westbrook trade, etc :smh:

I think the pressure will only get crazy for Bronny is he rises to the top of his class in HS/college.

At present he just needs to complete his pops legacy by making it to the league in any capacity.

Double chalk toss to start the first game. One father son alley oop and he’s gucci.

Philly Boston Toronto Orlando Detroit Chicago Washington Cleveland New York Atlanta Clippers Dallas Denver Sacramento OKC Minny San Antonio Portland NOLA. I think all these teams have the means and urgency to make a trade.
We'll for sure make a trade. We need one more piece.

I can't stand this mfer McCaw. I wanted to strangle his BA yesterday

Lil Bron gon be legit tho won’t come close to his old man, but if he can hit 6-6 he gon be a problem in the NBA...

Outside of hype, I think separately the pressure will be a beast. The way society is, I feel like they will pray on his downfall or at least chew him up and spit him out if he "fails" or doesn't become a great D1 player
I agree he will also inherit the hate.

I agree he will also inherit the hate.
The biggest positive I see in Bronny is that he has solid fundamentals #AMERICAN#AAU#NONEURO can finish with both hands, good ball rotation and has good court sense. If he hits that growth spurt it will be looking promising

This is so dope. Goals af.

Also, this is one of the benefits of having children kind of young. When they get to a good age, teen yrs, you're able to teach them, while still young enough to be energetic and fun to be around and full of enthusiasm that doesn't hit older parents.

I already missed the young parent train unfortunately. I'll end up being the washed parent 😔

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom